Comments Thread For: Donaire: No Matter if Rigondeaux or Mares Are Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No one can touch Rigo right now

Comment

• Rigo needs to stop fightin bums and then talk up a fight with Donaire. Im more interested Donaire fighting Mares/Moreno but thats unlikely because of the promoters so we might get Donaire/Rigo sooner than later.

Comment

• Sure Donaire, whateeeever you say buddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
          I'm saying Donaire-Darchinyan didn't happen at 18..... The weight was 112
          Great... you're implying that that Donaire isn't bigger than Darchinyan, though.

Again, you saying Darchinyan is bigger than Donaire?

Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
            He didn't walk through their punches because he didn't get hit with anything big. Did you even watch the fights? The point is, as a Rigo fan you have no business questioning Donaire's chin.

Another casual pretending to be a real boxing head.
            You didn't see Darchinyan land anything flush when they fought? If not, you have a clear bias for Donaire. Same for the Montiel fight. Even though it was a short night, Donaire still got hit with clean power shots by someone perceived as a huge puncher.

Who said I'm a fan of Rigo? I simply said that Moreno and Rigo would beat Donaire at '22. Great question his chin, I've yet to see Donaire face someone legit that's the same size as him that can crack or box.

As far as a casual, negative. Do you actually box?

Comment

• Originally posted by davis828 View Post
              You didn't see Darchinyan land anything flush when they fought? If not, you have a clear bias for Donaire. Same for the Montiel fight. Even though it was a short night, Donaire still got hit with clean power shots by someone perceived as a huge puncher.
              I didn't say they didn't land anything flush, I said they didn't land anything BIG.

Originally posted by davis828 View Post
              Who said I'm a fan of Rigo? I simply said that Moreno and Rigo would beat Donaire at '22. Great question his chin, I've yet to see Donaire face someone legit that's the same size as him that can crack or box.
              You're somebody who's hyping Rigo, and you're talking about Donaire's chin. Don't you see the irony?

Originally posted by davis828 View Post
              As far as a casual, negative. Do you actually box?
              Of course.

Comment

• Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
                Who is #1 at 122 to u???
                I don't know right now donaire hasn't been impressive at 122. I guess we need the forthcoming matchs mares-moreno nonito-nishioka and let rigo fight those guys too. then we can say who is the number 1 at 122.

Comment

• After the results of nishioka/donaire and mares/moreno, there will be absolutely no argument for rigo being considered the best in the division. Not that there is one even for right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by MexicanMauler View Post
                    No one can touch Rigo right now
                    Someone touched him and had him badly hurt a number of times in his last fight so don't kid yourself.

Comment

• [QUOTE=davis828;12580880]Great question his chin, I've yet to see Donaire face someone legit that's the same size as him that can crack or box.QUOTE]Rigo fought someone who could BARELY crack and he had Rigo hurt bad more than once in his last fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X