[Official Poll] Khan v Peterson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khan late stoppage

Comment

I'm rooting for Peterson, but he has a tough task. If Khan's chin holds up it could be a tough night for Lamont. But damn, he looked sharp against Cayo and he landed some amazing bombs on Ortiz. Hopefully he invests in the body against Khan like he has with his other opponents.

And for the guy who is complaining that Khan shouldn't have taken this fight, Lamont is his IBF mandatory.

Comment

Originally posted by -T2- View Post
        Can you explain why Khan fighting Prescott instead of Peterson is the appropriate course of action to take. Especially as Khan is coming off a win over Maidana.
        dont even bother homie, only complete ******s would like to see him fight Prescott ever Peterson.

Comment

Khan by UD.

Comment

This fight is a joke. I am guessing that Khan will win by KO/TKO. Even if he doesn't win by KO/TKO, Khan is easily going to win the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Training View Post
              Amir...I like Amir but this fight is pointless, should of rematched Prescott and avenge his loss like a man, not fighting a guy beat by Bradley already. But thats boxing nowadays, fight guys that have got beat handidly already by guys they claim to be better than
              Originally posted by Yogi007 View Post
              This fight is a joke. I am guessing that Khan will win by KO/TKO. Even if he doesn't win by KO/TKO, Khan is easily going to win the fight.
              What is wrong with you guys?

Don't sleep on Peterson. He is a live opponent.

Amir by UD.

Comment

Khan via TKO stoppage in the 6th.

Khan is way too fast and Peterson gets hit fairly easily.

Comment

If Khan wins via UD or KO/TKO it will not be because Peterson is a BS opponent (because he is not) it will be because Khan is that good and underrated by many in here. All these ****s want to see is Khan fighting punchers in the hope that his 'glass jaw' will get exposed, lol. Such ****ing haters.

The best guy in the division apart from Khan (Tim Bradley) isnt a puncher but shiz, he's a best one to face in that division. Not all the best fighters are punchers, live with it.

Comment

I voted Khan SD. Peterson will win but get robbed.

Comment

Originally posted by -T2- View Post
                      Can you explain why Khan fighting Prescott instead of Peterson is the appropriate course of action to take. Especially as Khan is coming off a win over Maidana.
                      At least there is legit history between Khan and Prescott, he is the only guy to defeat Khan. The only history between Khan and Peterson is that Bradley already beat Peterson easy, and Khan claims he is better than Bradley

Khan avenging his loss >>> Fighting a guy Bradley dominated

Comment

Working...
                      X