I find the people saying Cotto has no heart hilarious

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Very Rich Man View Post
    Yeah here's the real explanation.

It's a piece of thread. Margarito cheated with a piece of black thread. That scumbag.
    so your showing me what? a picture that is farther away and less clear then a close up that shows its obviously more than just a thread and there is something going on where the rip is? good job. You really put the case to bed. I can rest easy tonight knowing that Tony's clean because you showed me a picture that is both less clear and could have been taken after the wrap was fixed by his trainer or another member of the team. Why would there be a black thread on the gauze anyway?

I can't wait to hear this.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
      I'm not sure which is better. The DLH theory or the framed by Mosley/Richardson theory.

I guess Mosley pulled some plaster out his book bag (the kind he carries with him at all times) and sprinkled it on the hand wraps.

Shane Mosley: Ya'll know I don't leave the house without my plaster right?
      Hahaha!

Yeah, I guess Margarito is not only a slow learner but a conspiracy buff too.

Comment

Originally posted by dc6112 View Post
        so your showing me what? a picture that is farther away and less clear then a close up that shows its obviously more than just a thread and there is something going on where the rip is? good job. You really put the case to bed. I can rest easy tonight knowing that Tony's clean because you showed me a picture that is both less clear and could have been taken after the wrap was fixed by his trainer or another member of the team. Why would there be a black thread on the gauze anyway?

I can't wait to hear this.
        Lol, just reading your reply I can tell you're one of them.

No point in arguing, good night boricua. Come Decemeber 3rd I hope you cheer for La chocha de Caguas with all your might! It'll just make Tony's victory all the sweeter.

Comment

No point in arguing, good night boricua. Come Decemeber 3rd I hope you cheer for La chocha de Caguas with all your might! It'll just make Tony's victory all the sweeter.
          I'm actually Irish, not one of them. You didn't even respond to my post, you just try to deflect it with some lame ass assessment of my nationality, which like you're defense of the tear was not on point at all. I'm just someone who appreciates an honest, blood and guts fighter like Cotto taking on the man who cheated and changed Miguel's career forever. It's clear cut good guy vs. bad guy. I wonder whose side you're on though. It's hard to tell.

Comment

You came back with as good of an excuse as your boys Javier and Antonio. You guys south of the border really have your story straight.

Comment

Damn you mustve been in margaritos dressing room when he was getting his hands wrapped cuz you are certain that he used plaster. Or maybe your jotto's lil b**** cuz thats how you sound like. Go get some hard evidence and then talk cuz right now you sound like an ignorant fool. By the way if you look at the replay of the first margarito fight right after he took his knee he winked ar his corner to please stop the fight.
              Maybe you've missed just about every fight this guy has ever been in. I love how you say he has no heart because he quit against loadarito even though most guys would have laid down well before he did. And as for the fight with Pacquiao, he put up as much of a challenge in that one as anybody besides Marquez and Morales has in the last decade, and wasn't stopped until the last round in a fight the ref stopped, not him.

As for the other fights he's been in, watch them and tell me the guy has no heart. He's gone to war in just about every one of them and didn't quit. You guys kill me trying to depict Miguel as some guy who packs it in at the first sign of a challenge. By the way, I do think Marg can take a bigger beating than just about everyone including Miguel, but the only thing that attribute has left him with is one good eye.

Comment

So whats your excuse for the pacquiao fight?? Cuz his face looks deformed! Haha. Was pacman not wearing handwraps at all and no padding in his gloves????? Hahaha
                You came back with as good of an excuse as your boys Javier and Antonio. You guys south of the border really have your story straight.

Comment

Originally posted by TU PADRE View Post
                  Damn you mustve been in margaritos dressing room when he was getting his hands wrapped cuz you are certain that he used plaster. Or maybe your jotto's lil b**** cuz thats how you sound like. Go get some hard evidence and then talk cuz right now you sound like an ignorant fool. By the way if you look at the replay of the first margarito fight right after he took his knee he winked ar his corner to please stop the fight.

You tell me what the picture was. I'm still waiting for someone including Margarito or Capetillo to tell me. Please. Cuz the way I see it the only defense you geniuses have is that no one was in the dressing room. Your logic is that because I didn't see it go down I'm not allowed to believe that this happened? You're good, you. And as for Pac, like I said, harder puncher, higher volume. Tony is a volume puncher who didn't hit him as many times as Pac did. Mosley hit Cotto alot, Mosley who hits harder than Tony. How was Miguel's face after that fight. Yeh.... you're logic is airtight.

Comment

Really?? You want to go into styles?? Ok ladt tome i checked mosley is not a volume puncher and cotto won by decision..usually the winner by decision means they landed more punches. Hence..mosley did mot land that many punches. So pacquiao has harder hands than plaster?? Point is cotto swells up when he gets hit look at his face after the clottey fight and clottey doesnt even throw punches. As far as handwraps go..do you know for a fact that that they never break??.

You tell me what the picture was. I'm still waiting for someone including Margarito or Capetillo to tell me. Please. Cuz the way I see it the only defense you geniuses have is that no one was in the dressing room. Your logic is that because I didn't see it go down I'm not allowed to believe that this happened? You're good, you. And as for Pac, like I said, harder puncher, higher volume. Tony is a volume puncher who didn't hit him as many times as Pac did. Mosley hit Cotto alot, Mosley who hits harder than Tony. How was Miguel's face after that fight. Yeh.... you're logic is airtight.

Comment

Originally posted by TU PADRE View Post
                      Really?? You want to go into styles?? Ok ladt tome i checked mosley is not a volume puncher and cotto won by decision..usually the winner by decision means they landed more punches. Hence..mosley did mot land that many punches. So pacquiao has harder hands than plaster?? Point is cotto swells up when he gets hit look at his face after the clottey fight and clottey doesnt even throw punches. As far as handwraps go..do you know for a fact that that they never break??.
                      Haha, Mosley not being puncher means what in the context of this? He landed plenty on Cotto. Cotto never swelled the way he does now before the Marg fight. All the fights you're pointing to happened post-Margarito. Do I know for a fact? No. Do you know for a fact that they do break like that? No. But the rip was stitched back up afterwards, what is the reason for stitching a wrap back up post fight unless you're trying to hide something?

Comment

Working...
                      X