Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What road should Kimbo Slice take if he wants to be relevant in Boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
    Is it possible for him to make the Cruiserweight limit? I don't understand why this guy was sold to us as a Heavyweight. The guy isn't built for the HW division in the UFC, and he's not nearly big enough to be a HW in professional boxing.

Make Cruiserweight, or crush cans until a cash out fight against someone like Toney.(not much of a cash out there either..)
    i have been saying this forever. he fought a fight in the ufc at 215lbs. cruiser is where he should be

Comment

Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
      Is it possible for him to make the Cruiserweight limit? I don't understand why this guy was sold to us as a Heavyweight. The guy isn't built for the HW division in the UFC, and he's not nearly big enough to be a HW in professional boxing.

Make Cruiserweight, or crush cans until a cash out fight against someone like Toney.(not much of a cash out there either..)
      there's no money at cruiserweight and all you wanna do with kimbo is cash him out

Comment

KING of The 4 R

He neesds to be the new Butterbean King Of The 4 Rounders thats about as far as he will go

Comment

Originally posted by retnuocllup View Post
          there's no money at cruiserweight and all you wanna do with kimbo is cash him out
          pretty much how I see it too..........

Comment

Working...
          X