Collapse
No announcement yet.

This question is directed to Mexican boxing fans only

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nope,didnt find it disrespectful at all...besides most people here arent precisely fond of De La Hoya,theyll never forgive him for the Chavez's bouts.

Comment

Originally posted by mr cartoon View Post
      jessie is a good fighter look up his fight on yt some black boxers kisse's him
      haha,trenton titsworth! haha
      kellerman: "with a name like titsworth, he's lucky he didnt feel him up."
      incident starts @ 2:18
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cU9pdMr-H9M

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
        haha,trenton titsworth! haha
        kellerman: "with a name like titsworth, he's lucky he didnt feel him up."
        incident starts @ 2:18
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cU9pdMr-H9M
        yeah **** made me laugh i wonder if that dude was a *** or what

Comment

Originally posted by MXboxingfan View Post
          What do you mean Pacquiao doesn't taunt Mexicans? Look at his fans. You people do it all the time.

Marketing yourself as a "Mexican Assassin" will not exactly create Mexican fans. If Floyd did that. People would be very upset. But Pacqiuao gets a free pass. You people seem to believe Pacquiao is god.
          When did PAC ever market himself as the Mexican Assassin ?

That monicker was given to him by the boxing media(If I'm not mistaken, it was one of the HB* commentators that came up with it) !

In fact, PAC has stated on several interviews that he doesn't even like it when he is referred to as the Mexican Assassin. Have you ever heard him introduced by Michael Buffer as the Mexican Assassin ?

Comment

Originally posted by Monte Fisto View Post
            When did PAC ever market himself as the Mexican Assassin ?

That monicker was given to him by the boxing media(If I'm not mistaken, it was one of the HB* commentators that came up with it) !

In fact, PAC has stated on several interviews that he doesn't even like it when he is referred to as the Mexican Assassin. Have you ever heard him introduced by Michael Buffer as the Mexican Assassin ?
            Bro your intentions are clear you tying to make floy the bad guy and pac great. Im mexican nd i didnt find any thing wrong and found when mosley changed his nickname to azucar hilarious.

Comment

Not disrespectful at all. I remember clearly PBF on their 24/7 episode for the DLH fight Floyds asking his cutman to translate to all the Mexican people, that he loves Mexican people and hopes to have alot of Mexican fans. It was a Mexican Holiday weekend, I seen it as him knowing and trying to gain more fans. Never did he disrespect.

Comment

he wasnt trying to be disrespectful,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Comment

Floyd wore the taco hat, then whipped the mesican hero proves, he made you'll people not feel too good about a brother putting an azz beating on ya mesican hero!!! It's OK, cause ya ain't all that!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X