Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If NSAC adopts OST's will Arum demand the fight to be in Texas ???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If NSAC adopts OST's will Arum demand the fight to be in Texas ???

I know he will. If this goes through he will say that he wants the fight in Cowboys Stadium.

Poll to come.
    Yes
    62.50%
    No
    37.50%

Poll added.......................

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
      I know he will. If this goes through he will say that he wants the fight in Cowboys Stadium.

Poll to come.
      He will talk aboutnhow great that stadium is and how he now has contracts to stage all his fights in Texas.Expect another stone in the works

Comment

dude, your man is fighting this weekend.. enough with the pac hate threads..

Comment

Originally posted by Ryannn View Post
          dude, your man is fighting this weekend.. enough with the pac hate threads..
          This thread is about Arum little boy. Learn to read.

Comment

To be honest I think the NSAC puts more pressure on Arum to accept the fight taking place in Vegas.

Before NSAC considered blood testing Arum could force the issue of the fight taking place in Texas without people jumping to the conclusion that Pacquiao is trying to avoid a drug test. Now if he tries to suggest the fight take place in Texas people are going to assume Pacquiao's trying to avoid a drug test, not that Arum is making some behind the door deals.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
              To be honest I think the NSAC puts more pressure on Arum to accept the fight taking place in Vegas.

Before NSAC considered blood testing Arum could force the issue of the fight taking place in Texas without people jumping to the conclusion that Pacquiao is trying to avoid a drug test. Now if he tries to suggest the fight take place in Texas people are going to assume Pacquiao's trying to avoid a drug test, not that Arum is making some behind the door deals.
              My exact same sentiments!

Don't count out New York, they're making a run for the fight too, though scumbag Arum already mullin' it due to NY's tax rockets!

But Arum will do everything to take the fight to Arlington.

Comment

I can tell you this ARUM and co. are doing everything in their power to make PACMAN LOOK GUILTY. Now trying to negotiate with 17 days???!!!! They could have done this **** the first time and the fight would have certainly went on as planned they were afraid though, that was the problem.

What is the malfunction of pacs teams understanding I dont know. That offer "WAS" on the table not any more though, when floyd wins tomorrow, they will have lost that opportunity. Especially after FLOYD DOMINATES tomorrow!!

You never negotiate the same terms twice
                !!!! They are going to have to bow to MAYWEATHER OUTTA THE RING AND INSIDE!

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post

Yeah thats true, but it could be a little bit of both. hE COULD BE MAKING DEALS FOR texas and helping manny cheat without getting caught.

(I WANNA START SOME ****) LOL.

Comment

Working...
                  X