Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cant believe it, i was fleeced last night..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant believe it, i was fleeced last night..

So i've been sleeping at my friends bosses house the last few days as he's went on holiday for a week or so, we both decided it would be a good idea to sleep at his pad for the week as we work together.. plus his boss is extra cautious about leaving his house without anyone being around due to his vehicle being stolen a year ago worth around £30,000 so we thought it would be a wise idea to stay everynight and make sure everything is OK. Now the story starts here....

Ok first off im usually up quite late at night, id say sometimes between 1-3 plus it takes around an hour for me to get a sleep once getting my head down on the pillow, however as stated above i wasn't sleeping at my pad. So i wake up in the morning go to the bakery to grab something to eat before i set off for work, so after i ate my food we set off to work, halfway there i get a call at about 8.10 AM from my sister, i thought straight away this was abit unusual to be calling so early in the morning, i hear 'we've been robbed down the phone so im like 'What the hell?' so immediately we turn around and head straight back to my place to find the lock on the door was wrenched off to allow them access to the house, first thing i notice is the TV is gone so then i walk to the kichen all draws are open & wallet with bankcards, credit cards, details etc & cash & laptop and packs of tobacco even!! Then things couldn't have possibly been any worse when i hear the 4x4 motor vehicle is missing from garage which is worth over 15,000. Also, we notice various keys are missing from our pot we keep in the house, this includes the house keys & van keys etc. These mutha****as had a field day with us!

Now im just kicking myself for not sleeping at my danm pad cause i know im up late and there is a high possibility id be up when they fleeced us which was probably around 3-4 AM. It always seem as though when your not around it happens and what you could have done well this is what im feeling like right now.

To sum this up, something seems real fishy how they went about the house, it seems as though they knew alot about us and our house i.e where we keep things etc, something just dont add up to what happened, i just got a strange feeling these guys know something about us. When you dont think it can happen to you it does, you just dont know whats round the corner and this is exactly what happened!

Just had to get this off my chest guys!

Get well soon.

Comment

damn that sucks

do you trust your friend?

I say this because judging from your story it sounds like whoever robbed you knew that you would be gone. it may have been someone you knew and that knew you were going to be gone. maybe i dont know

Comment

Originally posted by Mangler Sr View Post
        damn that sucks

do you trust your friend?

I say this because judging from your story it sounds like whoever robbed you knew that you would be gone. it may have been someone you knew and that knew you were going to be gone. maybe i dont know
        Yeah i trust my friends man im sure it wasn't any of these guys my absense is nothing to do with it but im just pissed i wasn't there cause when i hear **** im always straight up and im not a deep sleeper either. No my Father lives at home along with the children....problem is my sister deals a little stuff here & there im thinking maybe it could be one these guys or something danm i dont even know to be honest! These muth****as was pretty good cause my danm dog didn't even make no noise in the house, im sure they gave food to keep it quiet but hell they had everything valuable to us. I can no longer trust anyone but my most closest friends, i've realised what a doggy dog world it is. Im about to buy a gun, i cant sleep knowing someone could be down stairs it just creeps me out...

Comment

Originally posted by Casual View Post
          So i've been sleeping at my friends bosses house the last few days as he's went on holiday for a week or so, we both decided it would be a good idea to sleep at his pad for the week as we work together.. plus his boss is extra cautious about leaving his house without anyone being around due to his vehicle being stolen a year ago worth around £30,000 so we thought it would be a wise idea to stay everynight and make sure everything is OK. Now the story starts here....

Ok first off im usually up quite late at night, id say sometimes between 1-3 plus it takes around an hour for me to get a sleep once getting my head down on the pillow, however as stated above i wasn't sleeping at my pad. So i wake up in the morning go to the bakery to grab something to eat before i set off for work, so after i ate my food we set off to work, halfway there i get a call at about 8.10 AM from my sister, i thought straight away this was abit unusual to be calling so early in the morning, i hear 'we've been robbed down the phone so im like 'What the hell?' so immediately we turn around and head straight back to my place to find the lock on the door was wrenched off to allow them access to the house, first thing i notice is the TV is gone so then i walk to the kichen all draws are open & wallet with bankcards, credit cards, details etc & cash & laptop and packs of tobacco even!! Then things couldn't have possibly been any worse when i hear the 4x4 motor vehicle is missing from garage which is worth over 15,000. Also, we notice various keys are missing from our pot we keep in the house, this includes the house keys & van keys etc. These mutha****as had a field day with us!

Now im just kicking myself for not sleeping at my danm pad cause i know im up late and there is a high possibility id be up when they fleeced us which was probably around 3-4 AM. It always seem as though when your not around it happens and what you could have done well this is what im feeling like right now.

To sum this up, something seems real fishy how they went about the house, it seems as though they knew alot about us and our house i.e where we keep things etc, something just dont add up to what happened, i just got a strange feeling these guys know something about us. When you dont think it can happen to you it does, you just dont know whats round the corner and this is exactly what happened!

Just had to get this off my chest guys!
          holy **** that sucks man....i hope you get your stuff back...or atleast maybe insurance can cover your losses etc..

Comment

Originally posted by Casual View Post
            Yeah i trust my friends man im sure it wasn't any of these guys my absense is nothing to do with it but im just pissed i wasn't there cause when i hear **** im always straight up and im not a deep sleeper either. No my Father lives at home along with the children....problem is my sister deals a little stuff here & there im thinking maybe it could be one these guys or something danm i dont even know to be honest! These muth****as was pretty good cause my danm dog didn't even make no noise in the house, im sure they gave food to keep it quiet but hell they had everything valuable to us. I can no longer trust anyone but my most closest friends, i've realised what a doggy dog world it is. Im about to buy a gun, i cant sleep knowing someone could be down stairs it just creeps me out...

Comment

sounds like theyre someone you know or someone who knows you

they wont be coming back

why? they already took all your **** homie

just be on the lookout and dont trust mother****errz

Comment

Your boss tipped them off.

Comment

Tough break but you never know, maybe if you'd been in at the time they'd have stabbed you a few times and taken everything anyway. Might have saved you some hospital time or worse.

Comment

trust me you were set up? now start thinking?

Comment

Working...
                    X