Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avalos got the physical dimensions of a 130lb fighter at 122, Cente was physically out-matched and ate a bunch of jabs.

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
      Was it quintana that derailed that train?
      Yup, I think so. But I guess he never had it in him cause every time he stepped up in competition he would get owned.

Comment

• Does anyone even give a shieet about Womans Amateur Boxing? Seems lame.....ofc ESPN getting on this cuz men didnt win jack....

Comment

• don the bomb and adonis stevenson will be a cracker

Comment

• Originally posted by Medved View Post
            Does anyone even give a shieet about Womans Amateur Boxing? Seems lame.....ofc ESPN getting on this cuz men didnt win jack....
            Tell you what tho, that chick Shields got issues. That quote they showed was kinda weird "the people Ive had to deal with. Just life." Then the way she was jumping around when she got the medal. Idk I just found it weird as ****.

Comment

• Good luck to Ray Corona

Comment

• Perez looks oversized, WTF?

Comment

• That first round was kinda disappointing after the last fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Medved View Post
                    Does anyone even give a shieet about Womans Amateur Boxing? Seems lame.....ofc ESPN getting on this cuz men didnt win jack....
                    I try, but honestly, I couldn't care less about women's boxing in general.

Comment

• lol Perez just got rocked

Comment

Working...
                      X