Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the most important criteria for scoring a fight to you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the most important criteria for scoring a fight to you?

To me, clean punching. It should be the number one criteria IMO.

they are all equally as important.

You can land clean effective punches but if the other guy is controlling the ring generalship, effective aggressiveness and defense, you lose.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
      they are all equally as important.

You can land clean effective punches but if the other guy is controlling the ring generalship, effective aggressiveness and defense, you lose.
      Interesting.

Who did you have winning from Froch/Dirrel and Williams/Martinez?

Comment

Clean punching ring generalship, and controlled agression, along with defense.

Comment

Originally posted by Lionel. View Post
          Interesting.

Who did you have winning from Froch/Dirrel
          Dirrell.

and Williams/Martinez?
          I didn't keep score, but I felt it could go either way. That would have been a tough one to score
          Last edited by ИATAS; 02-25-2010, 02:18 PM.

Comment

Clean effective punching, ring generalship, effective aggressiveness. Whoever does more of the majority of those categories wins for me.

Comment

Dirrel beat that ass.

I had Williams winning by a sliver.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                Dirrell.

I didn't keep score, but I felt it could go either way. That would have been a tough one to score
                Williams/Martinez was the fight that inspied this thread. I felt Sexy Sergio landed the cleaner, more effective punches but I felt Paul was more aggressive and had the higher workrate. If you like clean punching, Sergio won. If you prefer a high workrate/aggressiveness, then Paul won. A draw would have been correct, IMO.

Comment

i think the one who controls the fight and lands the most punches,after all ,that's the one putting up the fight and not the other.nothing more and nothing less.holding should be eliminated or considered a foul.

Comment

clean punches, ring generalship, effective aggression, defense. You have to make sure that your scoring effective aggression, Martinez was able to slip a lot of shots, the workrate was great for Williams but i think Martinez had ring generalship, defense, and cleaner punches.

Comment

Working...
                    X