No announcement yet.

Steve Bunce said that Cleverly wants to fight Tavoris Cloud late 2010

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fair play.

I think Cleverly is going about it the right way. He is a clever man. He should pursue the hardest fights he can, the earliest he can. If he turns out to not be quite world-class he can give it up and put his mathematics degree to use.

He's not going to be in the game too long, I feel.

Comment

i am big a fan of both fighters.

nathan is still young and needs to get this european title and get a few more wins under his belt. cloud would a bit too soon for him.

cloud i think should face pascal. i have him beating him and is a good win under his belt. failing that he can wait for Dawson for the trickiest fight in the division.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_1985 View Post
        Fair play.

I think Cleverly is going about it the right way. He is a clever man. He should pursue the hardest fights he can, the earliest he can. If he turns out to not be quite world-class he can give it up and put his mathematics degree to use.

He's not going to be in the game too long, I feel.
        He could fight at Euro level for a good 10years and make a decent living.

Seems to be doing alright right now. I see a BMW convertible outside his dads house.

Depends if he stays in love with boxing long enough to hang around for many years if he doesn't quite reach the world class level.

Comment

Originally posted by Blairhoyle792 View Post
          I recommend you watch his fight against Danny McIntosh.

the 1st time I have ever seen Cleverly totally up for a war.
          Yes somebody should post that fight, Megaupload or Rapidshare (Hint Hint)

Cleverly is a great prospect and one of my top 5 faves at the moment

Comment

Working...
          X