This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well done Haye, unlucky mugs

Unlucky mugs, how many said Haye did not deserve the fight with the Klit bum lovers? How many said he should have another fight before facing them.

Now he has taken this SMART move, everyone calling him a bottler...........

He played those dumb fake germans well, he knows facing Valuev, he will noy only win a belt, but get a experience to a similiar build boxer as the Klit's.

This guy is huge, this what Haye needs. Yes Valuev is a 7 foot turd, but Haye can enjoy this easy fight. After he wins, his value will go up, carry a belt, and the Klits can't hold him down to 3 fight deal.

2010, you mark my words, Klits will find every excuse going to avoid Haye. Smart move by Haye, face them a year older, them a year slower and a year ****ter.

He's played them very well and all mug Klit fans.

Look forward to Haye in 2010. This fight is not even in doubt, ffs Holyfield schooled this bums arse for 12 rounds, biggest robbery ever when the turd got given the fight.

Same won't happen here, he will get KO'd.

Yes im disappointed Haye not fight one of Klit's, but no need for him to rush. Next year they will need to come running to him agreeing with HIS terms to have these fights. But as i say they will avoid him like the *****s they are.

yea i agree. its a good move and an easy fight. hope he doesnt over train

Comment

Smart move on Hayes part......

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
        Smart move on Hayes part......
        he should fight someone as good as kotelnik p4p

Comment

Yeah i dont blame haye, he done the right thing.

Comment

its a smart move for haye but he should of done this in the first place

Comment

Originally posted by DavidHaye View Post
              Unlucky mugs, how many said Haye did not deserve the fight with the Klit bum lovers? How many said he should have another fight before facing them.

Now he has taken this SMART move, everyone calling him a bottler...........

He played those dumb fake germans well, he knows facing Valuev, he will noy only win a belt, but get a experience to a similiar build boxer as the Klit's.

This guy is huge, this what Haye needs. Yes Valuev is a 7 foot turd, but Haye can enjoy this easy fight. After he wins, his value will go up, carry a belt, and the Klits can't hold him down to 3 fight deal.

2010, you mark my words, Klits will find every excuse going to avoid Haye. Smart move by Haye, face them a year older, them a year slower and a year ****ter.

He's played them very well and all mug Klit fans.

Look forward to Haye in 2010. This fight is not even in doubt, ffs Holyfield schooled this bums arse for 12 rounds, biggest robbery ever when the turd got given the fight.

Same won't happen here, he will get KO'd.

Yes im disappointed Haye not fight one of Klit's, but no need for him to rush. Next year they will need to come running to him agreeing with HIS terms to have these fights. But as i say they will avoid him like the *****s they are.
              Making a thread about how smart haye is will not erase the view that he is a coward. Mark your words? Okay.

Comment

I hope Valuev surprises all of us and KTFO Haye...

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                  I hope Valuev surprises all of us and KTFO Haye...
                  The beauty of his post is that he virtually admitted that haye cannot take either brother without aging them a bit. Of course, I don't believe he can beat either of them ever. I hope haye goes away too. Someone needs to teach that cretin a lesson.

Comment

Originally posted by Nuurzhaelan View Post
                    Making a thread about how smart haye is will not erase the view that he is a coward. Mark your words? Okay.
                    Talking of marking words there are far too many armchair nobodies like you on this forum calling professional boxers 'cowards'. You win a belt or three THEN call Haye a coward.

Moron.

Comment

Working...
                    X