Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Come England Is Having So Many Terriost Attacks?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by badass316 View Post
    Do they have terrorist activity though? I can't recall ever reading about terrorist activity that occurs in China.
    no idea dude. i do know they are tight with pakistan where there is shytloads tezza activity

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
      Over 21 million...but that only comes out to 1.6% of the population so in terms compared with the rest of china, not that much.
      Oh yeh i forgot that they have shyloads of people there

in the bils maybe

Comment

And the attacks will continue as long as you have those backward animals in there. They let them reproduce as fast as the speed of light, they'll outnumber you soon.

Comment

Originally posted by manimgoindown View Post
          Or better yet go read the book I recommended
          That book is full of shit, just like you are.

Comment

Too many muslims let in, and nothing done about them preaching their extreme views and stirring up trouble etc.

Honestly i can see some sort of uprising/vigilante movement kicking off if it's not gotten under control soon so the government needs to sort this **** out.

Comment

Originally posted by Razor Ramon View Post
              This is why I can't understand American cucks complaining and blocking Donald Trumps Muslim ban. I'd go down on Theresa May every day if she'd do something like that over here.
              It isn't the American people blocking it but commie pinko judges placed there by democrats. If that cuck George Bush had moved for a complete ban on muslims right after 9-11 he could have done it easily with 90% of the population supporting it. Instead he decided to bomb Iraq and bring the survivors here.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey
                Too many muslims let in, and nothing done about them preaching their extreme views and stirring up trouble etc.

Honestly i can see some sort of uprising/vigilante movement kicking off if it's not gotten under control soon so the government needs to sort this **** out.
                Notice how the media have refused to publish any pictures of the dead children, yet had no problems publishing the pictures of dead Syrian children. Their agenda is obvious.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                Last edited by denium; 05-25-2017, 07:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
                  That book is full of shit, just like you are.

Comment

Florida is roughly the size of the UK, imagine parachuting 3m Muslims into that state demanding their own schools and culture. That's what we have to deal with in UK.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                      Notice how the media have refused go publish any pictures of the dead children, yet had no problems publishing the pictures of dead Syrian children. Their agenda is obvious.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                      The gangs/criminal underworld need to step in

Comment

Working...
                      X