No announcement yet.

Chavez jr applies for iv

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    You know nothing, so much wrong with this. Why try and discuss something when you don't even know the basic facts?
    Nice try.

I dont root for either fighter. And i stated THE FACTS .

You have an agenda ,and its to change facts to fit your agenda.

Im just keeping it real. Is what it is.
    Just the simple fact tyat you cant dispute anything i said shows you took an L in this conversation. You take one side in the matter. Im literally in the middle calling a spade a spade.

I never even mention the fact that floyd was fighting marquez leftovers. An old blown up marquez at that.
    Last edited by Jc8804; 05-05-2017, 07:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
      Nice try.

I dont root for either fighter. And i stated THE FACTS .

You have an agenda ,and its to change facts to fit your agenda.

Im just keeping it real. Is what it is.
      Just the simple fact tyat you cant dispute anything i said shows you took an L in this conversation. You take one side in the matter. Im literally in the middle calling a spade a spade.

I never even mention the fact that floyd was fighting marquez leftovers. An old blown up marquez at that.
      I have an agenda? Look at your avi.

The facts have been presented a million times. You're either ******ed or choose to ignore them. Either way i'm not going through the shit again.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        i hope Jr comes in at 190 and mauls Canelo
        Hellz yeah, that's what I'm sayin

Comment

Chavez jr taking from the mayweather playbook .

But he wont illegally apply for it 21 days after the fight ,nor get caught illegally before the fight .

Memo has stated that chavez jr will enter the ring at 182-185

Fully hydrated

Comment

The whole point of him taking an illegal iv shows

1. He could of took an illegal iv to pass a piss test at anytime , as Lance armstrong used the same method for piss and blood.it was said a usada worker caught him having it administered in his Home,not a hospital.

2. It shows that usada was also in his pocket and likely wouldnt have reported a dirty test anyways

3. You have no proof he wasnt dirty of something . Just like you can say there is no proof he was dirty.

4. Why apply 21 days after a fight illegally ,and the NSAC throw it under the rug yet it was 3 weeks past .

5.what if your opponent (pacman or any opponent )did this and he won vs mayweather ? What would mayweathers fan base say to that?

Its very simple,the writing is on the wall. When something is done illegally and its done before or slightly after the real dug test by a drug tester , you are caught.

If a class A license driver crashes by accident per say , his company has him drug tested,if he doesnt take the test its a fail. If he says i went to walgreens or cvs or a pharmacy and bought my own home test , here are the result of me self testing myself,he fails. If he waits and takes that test after the time he was supposed to take it he fails. Its the drug testers job to test the driver at their timing preference. Just an example. if floyd was willing to take an iv before the usada agent got to his home and had administered already by a las vegas hospital worker who could be uncle rogers side pieces nephew who wants tickets , anything is possible. It wasnt done professionally in a professional environment in a timely manner.
            Floyd could have easily been on an iv the whole training camp seeing as he isnt registered to year round testing by VADA
            It's been two years, dawg.

WADA has had the test materials 2 years.

There IS NOTHING or we would have heard by now.

By contrast, WADA only took a few months to investigate Povetkin's failed test for meldonium and make a ruling.

But, you cling to that false accusation as tight as you can, fella.

I understand completely.

It's all you have left...

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
              It's been two years, dawg.

WADA has had the test materials 2 years.

There IS NOTHING or we would have heard by now.

By contrast, WADA only took a few months to investigate Povetkin's failed test for meldonium and make a ruling.

But, you cling to that false accusation as tight as you can, fella.

I understand completely.

It's all you have left...

NSAC swept it under the rug .

Cant none of you dispute what i said . I stated facts , you state opinions.

Comment

War 190. If anyone can do it, Chavez can.

Comment

My SOURCE says it wont be as potent as mayweathers illegal iv and peds.

With half azz vada test (not the full vada testing per canelo)
                  Chavez jr is fully ready to take advantage of the money hungry
                  NSAC who are also known the TRS or the rug sweepers.
                  you still cant get over the fact mayweather took pacs soul AHAHAH

Comment

NSAC swept it under the rug .

Cant none of you dispute what i said . I stated facts , you state opinions.
                    What facts?

What proof do you have that anyone covered anything up?

It is hilarious that you can't see how useless and imbecilic your assertions are.

I listed several things that would have to take place for a coverup.

You have 3 different authorities (USADA, WADA, NSAC) and several individuals who woke up the morning of the IV who had no idea of what part they would play.

They would all have to sign off on the conspiracy.
                    And they would all have critical blackmail info on Floyd.

Yet, you still cling to some idiotic notion of a conspiracy.

Do you have any idea how much the paramedic could get for a "Floyd is Dirty" story?

The USADA collections agent?

The hospital dispatcher?

The folks who test the samples?

It has been 2 years and not a peep.

Logical folks would conclude there is nothing there.

Hell, even Thomas Hauser, who detests Floyd like a sickness, had to give up this idiocy.

There is nothing there.

By contrast, Povetkin is currently under suspension by WADA and has to do a year of clean VADA testing AND get cleared before any sanctioning body will even talk to him.

Are you saying Floyd can afford to pay off WADA but Povetkin's backers can't?

Comment

Working...
                    X