No announcement yet.

Female Celebrities you will like to see Anthony Joshua smash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
    How about Joshua and Yusuf Mack in a Dawgpound USA video.

The scene starts out when Big AJ will be doing pull ups on a bar, making his already muscular guns even bigger while Mack lies beneath him on a heavy duty foldable trestle table, each time Joshua lowers himself, he lowers his big roast beef whistle into Mack's mouth.

Joshua's flaccid dong suddenly becomes two thimbles of blood short of a boner and he lowers himself onto the table. He says to Mack "lay and relax my little black kitty cat", they start kissing passionately on the table and Joshua gets to work on Mack, inserts his big log into Mack's pooper but Joshua starts gassing out after about 10 pumps of the old in-out. Mack starts to take over, lowers himself on top of Joshua and rides him like Sea Biscuit. Joshua can't contain himself, he starts screaming like a man possessed and finally unleashes hell inside Mack's fart box. Mack lays there looking like he's been in an old school 15 round fight, AJ slips him 4 grand, taps him on the c0ck and whispers "stay humble" in Mack's ear before making a swift exit out of the room.

lol your a sick motherfkka

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
      Great thread.

His dong is certified massive

I would love watching him do this whore from The Little Mix Pop Group:

I would love to watch the sextape

i can only image how his big black beef stick doesnt fit in her tiny white puss.

I would love to see him split her in two with his coq thats the size of a filled out welterweight whose moving up to light middle asap and fill her up with his semen until it leaks out her vaj

:wank::3some:

Has she grown into her head over the years? I remember her head look massive like one of those Bratz dolls.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Vape View Post
            Has she grown into her head over the years? I remember her head look massive like one of those Bratz dolls.
            i dont know but shes fine as hell

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
              i dont know but shes fine as hell

Comment

Originally posted by Vape View Post

holy shyt is that the same one?

i know theres a fat one in there that looks liek her

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                  If Joshua fuçks like he fights, who would want to see that? Boring, stiff, no moves...lol

Originally posted by MrTambourineMan View Post
                  Straight in and out. No Special Effects.

ROFL these are great

Matter of fact lots of great posts itt

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
                    Anyone small, I want to see if they can take his massive pringle can dong

As an example, but I dont think shes a celebrity.

this picture makes me so hard

the look in her eye, you just KNOW they banged

Anthony Joshua is known to be THE most hung guy in boxing, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his dong has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 10.5" bone pressed, with OVER 8" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed her love box.

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with Anthony barely able to force it past the knob, and shes moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her ******* muscles clamping down on Anthony's throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria..

i bet she still masturbates to the memory of it

Interesting theory. How well do you think Emma Watson from Harry Potter and Beauty and Beast can handle Big Josh?

Also I don't know if his girth is 8 inches.......that's a bit unbelievable. Mr Marcus himself is no where near that and Mandingo isn't close to that either.........

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X