Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rigondeaux threw 71 punches per round against Agbeko, Loma threw 61 against Walters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pesticid View Post
    I don't know about equally skilled. Has anybody even landed body shots on Rigo? It's like his craft is so good that people can't even go and try to hit him to the body.

When you talk about prime for prime you gotta see Rigo's amateur fights and consider how he fought back then.
    I think they're certainly equally skilled, Rigo maybe more defensively, Loma more offensively, they're just kinda different styles but equally as effective and probably equally as hard to do, skill isn't only gauged on not getting hit.

And I agree with the amateur fights but its a hard gauge too because there's no telling what he would of looked like as a pro at that period because every amateur has to adapt their style to the pros to become something. Plus everyone peaks differently. I wish Rigo managed to get out of Cuba and turn pro fully when he was 24 or something.

They're both incredible fighters, incredible athletes, and P4P, Prime for Prime, it would be an amazing match up, right now I just think Loma has too much in his favour though, that's just me...

Comment

Compu Box is not an accurate stat, and often is used to try and sway viewer opinion. Most people don't realize CompuBox stats are tabulated by two guys with one *****ty side view of the ring, who push different buttons when they think they see something. It isn't accurate at all.

Comment

How is this thread still going on? Premise of thread was destroyed in third post.

OP seriously wants us to believe Rigo was the second coming of Margarito all along, but that darn biased media brainwashed us.
        Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 12-04-2016, 03:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X