Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao: I'm Serving With The Guidance, Fear of The Lord

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
    Nobody told me flatline

I seen them for myself.

And yes I know what sleep paralysis is

The weirdest thing about sleep paralysis is many of those who have experienced it see the same dark figures as I have

How is it possible for us all to be having the same hallucination?!
    i've been through this, it sucks. but haven't seen anything. you just can't move nor speak. the first time it happened i was really scared, thought it was a nightmare. then i got used to it. haven't happen in a long time now.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      I know it's true in my heart. Christ died for our sins man, you should give him a chance. Or not, it's up to you, you have free will. I'd recommend Christ though
      There's a huge difference between having ones own personal faith and some single digit IQ moron trying to force his non-denominational third world interpretation on everyone else under the guise of evangelism.

Comment

Originally posted by Teddy05 View Post
        Seriously does manny have a single digit IQ?
        You don't need a single digit IQ to know that spreading gay gospel is right. If you think teaching gay practice is right, you're the one with the single digit IQ. We don't hate gay people, we just don't agree with their agendas.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
          There's a huge difference between having ones own personal faith and some single digit IQ moron trying to force his non-denominational third world interpretation on everyone else under the guise of evangelism.
          I know you hate pac, but you have been very emotional lately since Pac commented on gay people, which makes me wonder. But It's ok, Pac didn't condemn your type, he just prefer women.

Comment

I remember the good old days, when the opinions, ignorant or not, on this forum were confined to the subject of boxing.

Comment

His own interpretation? It says in the Bible that ****sexuality is an abomination. That's not his own interpretation, that is what it says

Comment

Not here to win a debate over Who or What is God !

But

I have one challenge to the intellect :

God said in the book of Isaiah , shall the CLAY say to the Potter , why have You MADE me thus

Simple but Profound.

Ps 14 : the FOOL has said in his heart there is no God

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                  His own interpretation? It says in the Bible that ****sexuality is an abomination. That's not his own interpretation, that is what it says
                  It also says bats are birds.

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
                    You don't need a single digit IQ to know that spreading gay gospel is right. If you think teaching gay practice is right, you're the one with the single digit IQ. We don't hate gay people, we just don't agree with their agendas.
                    What is the "gay agenda"? I'm not a big fan of that phrase, but my sense is that gay people want equal treatment under the law. It's hardly an "agenda" -- it's a matter of basic human rights.

Comment

It also says bats are birds.
                      And that no one whose testicles have been crushed can join the Assembly of God.

Just goes to show that G-d has contemplated every possible scenario. It's no wonder that the answer to all questions can be found in the Bible, especially if you're not accustomed to rational inquiry.
                      Last edited by bigjer88; 02-24-2016, 11:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X