"tmt" is going to be the worst thing to happen to boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "tmt" is going to be the worst thing to happen to boxing

In recent memory.

Curtis Jackson is an intelligent man, but he has no respect for the history of the sport. All he will care about is making money, so you can expect to see his rapping pals plugging their new albums on all of his shows. Tacky.

But the worst part is look at the fighters he is signing, all of the most rotten, scummy, fighters you could hope to find.

Ped cheats, criminals, duckers and frauds are flocking to TMT en mass

The only hope is that arum, gbp, saurland, Warren etc freeze these fools out, let those clowns fight amongst each other, people won't put up with it for long I think

inb4 you get called a racist

Comment

Lmfao!!!!!

Comment

inb4 you get called a racist

Comment

i believe so too...the more promoters in the sport ,the less chances of fights getting made

Comment

How long will TMT promotion last?

Betting odds

2 Years - 110
            5 Years +500

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
              In recent memory.

Curtis Jackson is an intelligent man, but he has no respect for the history of the sport. All he will care about is making money, so you can expect to see his rapping pals plugging their new albums on all of his shows. Tacky.

But the worst part is look at the fighters he is signing, all of the most rotten, scummy, fighters you could hope to find.

The only hope is that arum, gbp, saurland, Warren etc freeze these fools out, let those clowns fight amongst each other, people won't put up with it for long I think

Comment

I fail to see how they could make things that much worse~

More competition is usually a good thing.

More capital investment in an industry is generally good also.

Humpty Dumpty is pretty much laying shattered on the ground, they probably can't put him back together but he is already fucked up they can't do much more to harm to him~

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                  In recent memory.

So basically he's gonna do what every other top promoter is doing, nothing will change, people are still gonna make stupid threads and be hipocrites at the same time.

Comment

50 Cent did the same thing in music, he went out and tried to sign absolutely everyone. He does seem to be attracting the 'ghetto' element to his stable.

Comment

Working...
                    X