No announcement yet.

My team got their @$$ kicked!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
    Haha You can't play that with me, cuz. You got a baby Mexican dick. You basically smellier fatter Asians
    Lmfao! I know without even knowing u im better looking & in better shape than u. But if it came down to making some1 their b1tch, i guarantee ud whimper like a slut while i shoved my baby Messican c0ck in ur ass f.uckboy.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
      I told these lil MFs from the beginning, i expect hussle! I know its bball not baseball BUT I expect HUSSLE. Every1 was lagging! I think im going to work that full court press tho like u said. We got killed on the boards too despite having the bigger guys. U know any rebound drills?
      Rebound drill is easy! You could have one player just shoot a 3 Pinter and the defender’s job is to box the shooter. If you have multiple courts you could have the drills in 6 pairs at once. Or if you don’t have enough court just have them in a straight line. One shoots the other boxes out. If the shooter gets the ball the defender stays on if the defender gets the ball he goes back to the end of the line.

As a team rebounding drill just have them match up. Have the offensive team make 3-5 pass and shoots then tell the defense that they gotta find a body and box out

Comment

Lmfao! I know without even knowing u im better looking & in better shape than u. But if it came down to making some1 their b1tch, i guarantee ud whimper like a slut while i shoved my baby Messican c0ck in ur ass f.uckboy.
        Quit lying you fat ass ****.. You ain't ass ****ing anyone with your fat gut and baby Mexican dick. That's why your fat ass kid can't play basketball. Just a family of dumb fat ****s.

Comment

Doesn't Larry coach? Or does he just help his kids workout/train? He might not be a bad guy to ask questions about this to.

Is this your first time coaching basketball? Or coaching in general (i seem to recall you talking about coaching before, but I maybe thinking of someone else)? Whats your coaching style/tactics?

Hard to overcome a lack of teamwork doe which I'd assume is gonna be lacking when you have had minimal practice time. And sh^t man at least its not a real game so its forgivable, but yea losing sucks. And if you got smaller dudes try to use speed/quickness & hopefully being more agile more &/or get those basics/fundamentals in order.

Better luck next game.

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
            Suicide runs.
            There you go for sure. Lil bastards be in shape if nothing else.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
              Quit lying you fat ass ****.. You ain't ass ****ing anyone with your fat gut and baby Mexican dick. That's why your fat ass kid can't play basketball. Just a family of dumb fat ****s.
              This is so funny. Even if i was fat with a lil d1ck, 1 thing is 4certain, im getting some tonight while ur rubbing 1 off all angry at the world. Dont be a hater tho lil mastubator, its easier to love than hate.

Comment

Im head (dad) coach for 7th-8th grade basketball �� we had our 1st scrimmage and got whooped by 30, 19-49. We only had 5 at the half. We had a better 2nd half which leaves me optimistic BUT I think i lost team motivation.

Anyways, i was down 3players & ive had less than a 40% practice attendance over 3weeks. I HATE EXCUSES but I HATE losing even more!

Anyways, any of u ballers have any Basketball drills, motivational techniques, or advice u can give me?
                I'm no basketball expert but my little guy is pretty reasonable for his age (played state u/14 as an 11yo)

From my experience, the thing that kills motivation among all kids in any sport is not the losing but the lack of opportunity

His coach is a former NBA player who drums teamwork into their heads and benches anyone who doesn't buy into it

Simple exercise to prove to them that passing works is simply to have the star of the team race against 3 others from one end of the court to the other

He has to dribble the whole way while they simply pass it to another kid up the court

He'll never win and will soon learn to share the ball around

Also junior basketball is all about layups, rebounding and most importantly, fun so develop drills where they're competing against each other

Comment

I think it's time for your to recruit better player.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    Doesn't Larry coach? Or does he just help his kids workout/train? He might not be a bad guy to ask questions about this to.

Is this your first time coaching basketball? Or coaching in general (i seem to recall you talking about coaching before, but I maybe thinking of someone else)? Whats your coaching style/tactics?

Hard to overcome a lack of teamwork doe which I'd assume is gonna be lacking when you have had minimal practice time. And sh^t man at least its not a real game so its forgivable, but yea losing sucks. And if you got smaller dudes try to use speed/quickness & hopefully being more agile more &/or get those basics/fundamentals in order.

Better luck next game.
                    Yeah i coached multiple sports b4. Im primarily a boxing coach tho. But this is the first time having a bball team of my own. Boxing is way different tho compared to a team sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                      I'm no basketball expert but my little guy is pretty reasonable for his age (played state u/14 as an 11yo)

From my experience, the thing that kills motivation among all kids in any sport is not the losing but the lack of opportunity

His coach is a former NBA player who drums teamwork into their heads and benches anyone who doesn't buy into it

Simple exercise to prove to them that passing works is simply to have the star of the team race against 3 others from one end of the court to the other

He has to dribble the whole way while they simply pass it to another kid up the court

He'll never win and will soon learn to share the ball around

Also junior basketball is all about layups, rebounding and most importantly, fun so develop drills where they're competing against each other
                      Good post man. Thank u! We did lack passing too and my son played the biggest part in that. Hes honestly the most athletic on the team but played hero ball tonight and it hurt us!

Comment

Working...
                      X