No announcement yet.

Damn this place is funny

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
    yeah but Lanier's is trash. That was way way rougher of a fight then i could have ever imagined for loma. Laniers was stopped by demarco for goodness sakes lol fans like u hold loma high even saying he is the greatest of all time. I wanna see him fight micky. Crawford. Regis. I am even cool with davis. Guys that will certainly bring 100× more to him then a damn Lanier's. Loma is certainly good but overrated......
    Lol this is classic example of an idiotic nsb post. Trolls should take note of these types of golden posts... This **** here deserves a stupidity award.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      Isn't that what Loma fans were claiming he was? When you have everyone saying a fighter is a boxing god and is going to win easily, when he doesn't and struggles people are going to call out the people that said he was a boxing god.
      They were saying he was that tbf, but his win today going up in weight and stopping a guy that was clearly bigger... I don't care It was impressive he clearly put his stamp on why he is NOW P4P 1 I don't see how anyone could argue it now, before I could but not now.

Comment

ravenous fans who are caught up in emotions and refuse to be honest or logical can ruin a forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
          Loma is like 11-1 with a loss to a mediocre fighter. His most impressive win is against a shot, albeit slightly larger, Jorge Linares.
          You picked Linares to stop Lom. Come again?

Comment

If he:

a) doesn't punch so fast that you can't even see their hands move
            b) isn't able to stay on their feet if hit by anything short of an atom bomb
            c) isn't capable of knocking out the average boxer with hid steely glare alone

He's a bum, no exceptions

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
              You picked Linares to stop Lom. Come again?

Yeah and he damn near did.

Nice to know you keep track of my picks :P

Comment

Loma is like 11-1 with a loss to a mediocre fighter. His most impressive win is against a shot, albeit slightly larger, Jorge Linares.

Let's wait a bit before we even talk about the HOF for him.
                He was gonna knock Loma out doe.

Comment

Originally posted by Slicc View Post
                  He was gonna knock Loma out doe.

He was pretty close to doing so. Loma is not all he was cracked up to be.

Comment

He was pretty close to doing so. Loma is not all he was cracked up to be.
                    He scored a knockdown, then didn't follow up on it. Loma got back up, and knocked him out. Loma became a 3-weight world champ in 12 fights. Name one other boxer who did that.

Comment

Originally posted by Slicc View Post
                      He scored a knockdown, then didn't follow up on it. Loma got back up, and knocked him out. Loma became a 3-weight world champ in 12 fights. Name one other boxer who did that.

It's not that impressive really. Pacquaio was a 8 weight world champ. Let me know when Loma does that.

Comment

Working...
                      X