No announcement yet.

I can not believe the posters who have been here for years

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can not believe the posters who have been here for years

And lived thru the Myaweather-Manny drawn out bull**** are actually supporting this Joshua-Wilder bull****!!! ya'll must like getting raped with no lube!!! FOOL ME ONCE SHAME ON YOU!!!FOOL ME TWICE SHAME ON ME!!!!

That was two superstars negotiating. Joshua and Wilder is one superstar not willing to overpay the little guy that can't sell compared to him.

Wilder needs to know his place. I think he probably does and just doesn't really want the fight right now.

Comment

Now that Floyd retired, being the A side means nothing now?

Comment

Originally posted by Pechorin View Post
        Now that Floyd retired, being the A side means nothing now?
        Floyd actually took years to put in the work..Joshua hasnt really besides being greatly promoted..why do ya'll try to compare him to Mayweather? done anything

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
          Floyd actually took years to put in the work..Joshua hasnt really besides being greatly promoted..why do ya'll try to compare him to Mayweather? done anything
          Joshua has done more than Wilder in half the fights and is 10x the draw. Wilder should take whatever the fu,ck Joshua is willing to bless him with.

Comment

They should have the Joshua-Wilder fight during one of the last months of the year like October, November or December.

Give them both time to build up the fight, go on tours, both can guest star on UK and US TV shows and it would give both ample time to prepare as well for the biggest fight of their careers.

Closing out the year with this fight would be ideal.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              Joshua has done more than Wilder in half the fights and is 10x the draw. Wilder should take whatever the fu,ck Joshua is willing to bless him with.
              More how??? please tell me where ya'll get this from..he beat an old ass Wlad and Parker..wtf else has he done?

Comment

I did not give a **** about Pac vs Floyd. Don't give a **** about Wilder vs Joshua.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                  More how??? please tell me where ya'll get this from..he beat an old ass Wlad and Parker..wtf else has he done?
                  He has 3 titles. He beat an HOF fighter and unified against another titlist. Wilders biggest win is against a 38 year old (alledgedly) contender. Joshua is 10x the draw. This is like Mosley demanding 40% against Mayweather or some ****. Flat out ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by True That View Post
                    They should have the Joshua-Wilder fight during one of the last months of the year like October, November or December.

Give them both time to build up the fight, go on tours, both can guest star on UK and US TV shows and it would give both ample time to prepare as well for the biggest fight of their careers.

Closing out the year with this fight would be ideal.
                    Geez and listening to what comes out of both these guys mouths during the pressers?
                    I suppose it would be quite funny seeing who can put their foot in their mouth the most.

Comment

Working...
                    X