• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    why he got banned? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby No Sex View Post
      led i didn't know that u can masturbate with both ur feet too?
      lmaooo, thats my talent sigrab.

Comment

Originally posted by masuka View Post
        lmaooo, thats my talent sigrab.
        this is meat my account got banned. i am now crying on facebook.

Comment

Going to the strip club.

Comment

Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
            Going to the strip club.
            i remember when i was in my country every time i go to a whore house i always tell the starlet slut..."fawk me with feelings, make it real and i will take u to america" hahahahahaha! this sluts fell in love with me to the point i get to bang them for free and they would hit my phone non stop and ask me to go hang out with their other slut friends at a bar. i never hang with them but the slut ends up going to my spot after. those were the very lowest moments of my life.

i remember this song plays in the background at the whorehouse

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby No Sex View Post
              i remember when i was in my country every time i go to a whore house i always tell the starlet slut..."fawk me with feelings, make it real and i will take u to america" hahahahahaha! this sluts fell in love with me to the point i get to bang them for free and they would hit my phone non stop and ask me to go hang out with their other slut friends at a bar. i never hang with them but the slut ends up going to my spot after. those were the very lowest moments of my life.

i remember this song plays in the background at the whorehouse

LMAOOOOOO

The beauty of being from America...we can just go back to our ****ty countries and the b*tches would eat turd for our ****s.

Sad, but true.

Although I wouldn't go into a whorehouse in el salvador. I would probably catch something or get killed.

Comment

Going to the strip club.
                I've spent too much time around them.

I mean I've been with a few girls who work and either fooled around with others and seen plenty of them inside and out.

That's not love man. LMAO.

I'm actually appalled at your post right there.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

LMAOOOOOO

The beauty of being from America...we can just go back to our ****ty countries and the b*tches would eat turd for our ****s.

Sad, but true.

Although I wouldn't go into a whorehouse in el salvador. I would probably catch something or get killed.
                  hahahahaha!!!! true true. the thing is.. it just don't work on sluts but typical chicks too.

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
                    I've spent too much time around them.

I mean I've been with a few girls who work and either fooled around with others and seen plenty of them inside and out.

That's not love man. LMAO.

I'm actually appalled at your post right there.
                    I don't go into places like those seeking love, I go for entertainment.

There is no such thing as love in a strip club, only a fool would think such a thing.

In those places, b*tches don't care about you, they want your money cause you're paying for their college, cars, rent, or houses.

Comment

I don't go into places like those seeking love, I go for entertainment.

There is no such thing as love in a strip club, only a fool would think such a thing.

In those places, b*tches don't care about you, they want your money cause you're paying for their college, cars, rent, or houses.
                      That's my point it's valentines day. For ****'s sake.

Half of those idiots work overtime because they smell blood.

And even at that you better not leave without a handjob at the absolute very least. Good god

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                      X