This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sparked, dive on your sword. Alli is a real player

Don't go as far as Redknapp though. That plank believes Alli is worth £50mill plus and Son isnt' good enough if Tottenham want to win the league

Redknapp is trying to outdo himself from one ridiculous statement to the next.

Son is class.
    Last edited by Adamjr91; 12-28-2016, 05:11 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
      Sparked, dive on your sword. Alli is a real player

Don't go as far as Redknapp though. That plank believes Alli is worth £50mill plus and Son isnt' good enough if Tottenham want to win the league

Redknapp is trying to outdo himself from one ridiculous statement to the next.

Son is class.
      I still can't see it.

Guy is unremarkable.

Comment

• The Ox wants to join us

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
          Oh so now everyone wants to say Conte > Allegri huh? Where was all that talk a few months ago when Conte was just appointed at Chelsea?

Said it from the beginning. Conte was why Juve was great not Allegri. That guy only managed to win a scudetto with Milan when Ibrahimovic was there. Once the exodus happened he couldn't differentiate his hand from his foot.

Allegri is the italian Brendan Rogers. If Rogers took over Man City instead of Liverpool, even he would have managed 1 title with the likes of Aguero, Silva, Kompany and co.
          WTF are you talking about, you dont know ****. the only conte starters in juventus rightnow are only buffon, even the famous BBC defence got reshuffled because of age and all of of them very prone to injuries. last season i remember only seen the three of them play 5 matches together, infact i say it's only 4 since at 1 match chiellini got stretchered out early in the first half. add marchisio, asamoah and lichsteiner now juve only have 7 players left from the conte's squad. marchisio and asamoah are in-out juve medical office, lichsteiner doesn't even made to this year Juve's CL squad even marchisio play at different position. i dont even smell tiny bit of conte's in today juve's squad.

while changing his squad allegri manage to do better in CL and domestic league

acting know it all, you dont even watch serie a.
          Last edited by betmen; 12-28-2016, 09:38 PM.

Comment

• Allegri has the look of a man with a literal skeleton in his closet.

Creepy dude.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
              Allegri has the look of a man with a literal skeleton in his closet.

Creepy dude.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sadio Mane View Post
                The Ox wants to join us
                Please take him, he's wank.

Take Gibbs, Ramsey and Walcott whilst you're at it as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by *OG Wenger* View Post

Nope, he's absolute garbage. If he was foreign he'd have been sold a long time ago. Same goes for Walcott, Wilshere and basically most of the England squad.

Fine black specimen's like Sadio Mane and Divock Origi is what we need.

Comment

• Originally posted by betmen View Post
                    WTF are you talking about, you dont know ****. the only conte starters in juventus rightnow are only buffon, even the famous BBC defence got reshuffled because of age and all of of them very prone to injuries. last season i remember only seen the three of them play 5 matches together, infact i say it's only 4 since at 1 match chiellini got stretchered out early in the first half. add marchisio, asamoah and lichsteiner now juve only have 7 players left from the conte's squad. marchisio and asamoah are in-out juve medical office, lichsteiner doesn't even made to this year Juve's CL squad even marchisio play at different position. i dont even smell tiny bit of conte's in today juve's squad.

while changing his squad allegri manage to do better in CL and domestic league

acting know it all, you dont even watch serie a.
                    What are you on about?

Allegri took over Conte's Juventus at the peak of their powers and got a CL finals birth. Awesome.

Doesn't matter because they lost. Then right after, the very next season Allegri gets Juve to the round of 16... so there goes your theory of better in the CL.

Then, sure, they win the league comfortably every year since Conte has left but if anything, they have never gotten better than what Conte accomplished in the Serie A. If anything, taken a step back from dominance and now, the gap between the Milan clubs and Roma is closing. So much so that Allegri is already panicking and thinking of his next managerial job.

I haven't really watched much of any leagues besides the PL this season but you must have colored lenses on as dense as that whacked out Arsenal guy who swore Wilshere was better than Iniesta and Xavi combined.

Plus isn't that the story of Allegri? A stacked squad that he never worked to put together, wins a trophy, an exodus occurs, then begins to show his true colors. Basically Mancini-Lite.
                    Last edited by F l i c k e r; 12-29-2016, 11:34 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by *OG Wenger* View Post

I'd take Ramsey. A bit of a lightweight but to be fair to him, he is a willing combatant. Doesn't really shy away from getting physical.

Which is exactly what Chelsea could use for depth in midfield. Needs to cut out that blond bullshyt from his head though.

Originally posted by Sadio Mane View Post
                      Nope, he's absolute garbage. If he was foreign he'd have been sold a long time ago. Same goes for Walcott, Wilshere and basically most of the England squad.

Fine black specimen's like Sadio Mane and Divock Origi is what we need.
                      Ox is good though. He finally looks like he is going to live up to his true talent. He's a player on the verge of a breakout season if he can get out of Arsenal.

Comment

Working...
                      X