No announcement yet.

Police footage of Chicago citizen gunned down by police

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
    thank god there was body cam. if not people would be screaming they planted it !!!!
    Maybe but it looks pretty obvious that the gun only came into view as he was raising his hands high in the hair likely so not to get shot but I'm guessing it was to late, they already jonesing

Comment

• Originally posted by maracho View Post
      Maybe but it looks pretty obvious that the gun only came into view as he was raising his hands high in the hair likely so not to get shot but I'm guessing it was to late, they already jonesing
      as he was trying to break the officers grip.

youre pitiful
      just like your stories of gang busting

Comment

youve been saying nonsense. youre just all up in arms because its a non white. youre so enamored with a certain clique, they can never be wrong in your loving eyes.
        You are wrong again and Im usually the first to point out the racism of Black Lives matter

Like lawyers, the cops are here to keep the fat cats rich, thus its not at all just a race thing

Comment

You are wrong again and Im usually the first to point out the racism of Black Lives matter

Like lawyers, the cops are here to keep the fat cats rich, thus its not at all just a race thing
          plenty of crimes with non whites being the perp, never seen you near one and i have a thread full of them !

that last sentence, doe !!!!!!!!!!

you never did tell me what organization, club, occupation is above corruption

Comment

as he was trying to break the officers grip.

youre pitiful
            just like your stories of gang busting
            Maybe but why not release the sound and other videos. Typical lack of police transparency which you incredulously remain willfully ignorant of

Comment

Maybe....
              maybe ?!?!?!?!?

no way i was gonna read anything after that

wtf

Comment

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...21335&page=347

Comment

plenty of crimes with non whites being the perp, never seen you near one and i have a thread full of them !

that last sentence, doe !!!!!!!!!!

you never did tell me what organization, club, occupation is above corruption

Uh how you know that when you had me on ignore since last year after teaching you why black football players shouldn't have to Kneel to a racist idol. And now that I think about it uncle tom Siabtrol14 joined forces with you, as usual.

No company is above corruption but our 2nd amendment is based on defending against your brand of it

Comment

No company is above corruption
                    thank you.

that link was an open invite, my dude !

Comment

thank you.

that link was an open invite, my dude !
                      I see you are still up to ignoring 99% of the facts and contexts

Are you wanting me to look at that one particular crime?

Comment

Working...
                      X