Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

At 140, tomorrow, Pacquiao beats the brakes off Lomachenko.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sutherland beats both on the same night tho..Trashes Loma in 1 drinks 2 beers and bangs his sister then ko's Manny while listening to sweet home Alabama on the way home in his pickup

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
      Sutherland beats both on the same night tho..Trashes Loma in 1 drinks 2 beers and bangs his sister then ko's Manny while listening to sweet home Alabama on the way home in his pickup
      This is the post of the day lmfao!!

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
        With or without vada?
        With VADA pac ko him in less than 5 rounds but without VADA probably loma can survive 12 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
          This would be an interesting fight
          Although I do think Pac is over the hill
          I think Loma would be caught by surprise but eventually adapt and probably get a very close decision
          Just the size difference and age would make this some kind of intriguing
          Better than fighting Mayweather again that’s for sure
          I agree. Loma will come to fight while floyd will just run and hug again just to survive.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
            I agree. Loma will come to fight while floyd will just run and hug again just to survive.
            Not sure about that
            Pac doesn’t hug and run
            But sure that Loma will see something he’s not ever seen before and will have to adapt
            Which I think he will do and win a decision

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
              Yeah. He does. And I'm as big of a Loma fan on this site.

And I'm not just saying he wins. I'm saying he beats Lomachenko's f**king ass. For real.
              At 135, 147 its a stupid fight.
              What’s in it for loma? Like when pac fought dlh, it was a sure ticket to stardom and he’s immediately a ppv guy.
              His biggest payday to date.
              I’m not sure Loma will as big as an underdog though than Pac during that fight.

What’s in it for pac? Remain relevant. Avoid the big azz dangerous welters. Good payday. And an explosive way to end his career.

Comment

Lomachenko would beat the **** out of manny at 140. LMAO. He struggled with horn but he's beating lomo. NO.

Comment

Manny is knocking on 40. Loma is a special talent and I give him a great chance of beating anyone near his own size. By size I mean height and reach.

Don't confuse Loma with Matthysse. They are world's apart skill wise. Styles make fights and Loma is a tough style period.

I just think it is a stupid fight. Loma needs the Garcia fight far more than a Manny fight.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                    I have nothing but mad respect for Pac but if he were to face Loma now; Vasyl would make him look a like a very slow and old man. He has too much youth, stamina, speed and mobility for Manny.

I can see Lomachenko embarrassing Manny or perhaps even worse hurting him at this stage, because Pac is at the tail end of his career, while Loma is just beginning of his.
                    This right here. And after the same posters will say lomo beat an old pac? Who has lomo beat?

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
                      Lomachenko would beat the **** out of manny at 140. LMAO. He struggled with horn but he's beating lomo. NO.
                      If linares could knock hin down then i can't imagine what pac will do to him at 140. I like loma that's why i want this fight to happen at 135 only to be a fair fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X