Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: No One Knows Who Wilder is - 50-50 Will Never Happen!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
    So you're on to making up arbitrary rules now. Just like the 'consensual' top fighters Wilder fought
    Wilders record is pure comedy gold .

He fought THREE guys with winning records his first 10 fights .

Joshua first big fight was fight 15 who was Whyte undeafeated while Wilder fought a guy who was 15 and 6 on a five fight losing streak .

Joshua wins a world title at fight 16 against anothe undefeated fighter while in Wilders 16th fight he fights Reggie Pena who had 6 wins and 6 losses . lol

Joshua then fights unbeaten Breazeale at fight 17 who is Wilders next fight in 40 plus fights . Meanwhile Wilder in his 17th fight takes on Damon Reed who had 15 losses .....the combined losses of Wilders last 4 opponents from this one is 65 losses . lol

Joshua was supposed to fight Klitchko in his 18th fight , who did Wilder go after while Joshua was on his second title defense ?

You guessed it ? Domonique Alexander who was 20 wins and 11 losses i think he was a cruiser weight to ? lol

Joshua defeats Klitchko next and we know the rest , Wilder fought Dan Cota ?......WHO ? Exactly .

According to that clown WBC WBA IBF Klitchko wasnt a top fighter and has nothing on killer Stiverne ! Yet certain idiots on here are telling me hes knowledgeable ? Hes literally paid to lie on here and its allowed
    Last edited by juggernaut666; 07-20-2018, 12:11 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      No one knows who he is here. He fought Harrison so? Lol, that fight didn’t have any sort of significance to his popularity over here. You cannot speak for people over here, am telling you now that no one knows him over here.... The only people who knows him are people like me, people who are boxing fanatics like myself. You are getting too emotional over that? SMH lol.. So what has Joshua having to fought outside of the U.K. got to do with Wilder being unknown in the U.K.? He can stay in the U.K. all his career and he would still be known around the world if he fought the right fights, and after 20 fights he is doing so. I wish I could say the same about Wilder after 40 fights.
      Why do people keep saying this? He's by far the biggest possible name for Joshua in the UK (outside of Fury who isn't anywhere near ready). You had an entire stadium calling for the fight next ffs.

Comment

• Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
        So you're on to making up arbitrary rules now. Just like the 'consensual' top fighters Wilder fought
        hahaha youre accusing me of making up the lineal title? had you even heard of boxing before AJ came along?

Comment

• This has Lewis/Bowe written all over it...

Comment

• Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
            Why do people keep saying this? He's by far the biggest possible name for Joshua in the UK (outside of Fury who isn't anywhere near ready). You had an entire stadium calling for the fight next ffs.
            Quite selective, again no one knows who Wilder is here. That’s a fact, am talking about casuals. Am not referring to hardcore boxing nuts like me and you.

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
              Joshua first big fight was fight 15 who was Whyte undeafeated while Wilder fought a guy who was 15 and 6 on a five fight losing streak
              Congratulations to AJ on having so much success in so few fights.

Wilder was brought along slow because he had next to no amateur background and he knocked so many guys out in the first round, it took a lot of fights to get any experience.

The question is, did Hearn really want to fight Wilder next? The answer is no. One guy waiting 30 fights to get a title shot and the other waiting 3 fights to get a title shot doesn't change that. Comparing AJ's 10th fight to Wilder's 10th fight has nothing to do with who wants the fight more right now. Povetkin opened as a 16 to 1 underdog against AJ. Wilder is a 2 to 1 underdog. Hearn is obviously going to prefer the safer fight. He has the big cash cow. Why would Hearn want to rush into the more dangerous fight?

Comment

Quite selective, again no one knows who Wilder is here. That’s a fact, am talking about casuals. Am not referring to hardcore boxing nuts like me and you.
                So put the fight in the US then.

Comment

So he shouldn't fight anyone then?

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
                  No. He has to do it for the fans in the UK, who don't know who Wilder is anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
                    So he shouldn't fight anyone then?

What has that got to do with anything? Why are some of you guys emotional when presented with other people’s opinions? Wilder is not a god to you. I don’t care where anyone is from, am discussing with another poster who is trying to convince me after living in the U.K. for 39 years and follow boxing for 32 years that Wilder who is known in the U.K.

Some of you guys are either deluded, arrogant or just plain silly, you cannot take the fact that a boxing fan who reside in the U.K. can be objective. Am telling you again Wilder is NOT known over here. I live here and from around here no one knows who he is, the people that knows him are boxing fanatics like myself. I don’t know why that is too hard for some to grasp, am not asking him to duck Joshua or vice Versa, that’s not the conversation here.

Even Mayweather was unknown until he sold himself here multiple times over, he did shows, fought Hatton, attend boxing gyms, went to barbershops etc and even then some didn’t know who he was.

Comment

• Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
                      That would be great. I couldn’t careless where this fight happens. Seems some of you guys worship fighters too much.

Comment

Working...
                      X