Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: Wilder is Definitely Going To Happen - Confident I'll Win!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
    It’s laughable that you believe what you wrote

It’s also laughable that after Hearn /AJ are on record saying they didn’t want Wilder in the ring after the fight that you think Wilder should rush the ring get past security and call out AJ like that’s going to go over smoothly

You let someone in the ring when you expect to fight them soon to help hype a fight down the road

Like AJ /Klit , Porter / Garcia , Wilder /Ortiz

When you don’t you get treated like Miller did when he tried to confront Wilder l.You get ignored and No camera time and kicked out by security

It’s obvious even back then that Hearn /AJ didn’t want to fight Wilder anytime soon or they would have allowed him into the ring
    What’s obvious is how biased you are towards Wilder. So biased it’s embarrassing.

So WILDER didn’t get on a plane to fulfil a Work commitment he had with Sky Sports in the U.K, which would have built interest in the fight, and you (again) blame this on Hearn.

Only in the minds of Wilder fans could this be Eddie and AJ’s fault. It shows how desperate his legion of fans have become to try and deflect any kind of responsibility away from him for this fight not happening.

Wilder was due in the U.K. Wilder was being paid to go to the U.K. By doing this Wilder could have hyped the fight. Wilder chose not to go. Those are the facts, f**king well stick to the facts instead of creating your own, biased little narrative to absolve your hero from any blame in this whatsoever.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      Wilder also said "He doesn't care about the financials" The no more ducking, no more dodging, no hiding behind the financials" Its about the best fighting the best.

He too backtracked on that statement. This is why the men in suits handles the business side of things, and the fighters do their talking in the ring.

And it doesn't matter where this fight happens, Wilder wins now, the longer he waits to sign his contract the better chance Joshua has IMHO.
      Only issue with that point is that Wilder accepted the $15m to fight Joshua next, even after he and his camp felt that was short money.

Eddie Hearn moving the date back, and then having the WBA stepping in the day before final revisions were done to not have the fight be next, and then having a one-way written rematch clause only for Joshua, and then pushing Showtime out of the picture, and you're looking at a slew of issues that have nothing to do with money.

Once Hearn made it clear that he was dealing in bad faith, any concession made gets tossed out with Hearn's word.

So yeah, 50/50 on everything, for a fight in the UK, on Sky Sports/DAZN, and you can say goodbye to that written rematch, too.

Comment

It’s also laughable that after Hearn /AJ are on record saying they didn’t want Wilder in the ring after the fight that you think Wilder should rush the ring get past security and call out AJ like that’s going to go over smoothly

You let someone in the ring when you expect to fight them soon to help hype a fight down the road

When you don’t you get treated like Miller did when he tried to confront Wilder l.You get ignored and No camera time and kicked out by security

It’s obvious even back then that Hearn /AJ didn’t want to fight Wilder anytime soon or they would have allowed him into the ring
        Hearn wouldn't have Wilder as a PAID commentator at ring side and stop Wilder from getting in the ring , he wanted that to happen to promote the fight otherwise he wouldn't have bothered inviting him over there you dummy , where Joshua said he was more then welcome to go in the ring WHEN he gets called in there which actually is on record so spin on that you dolt ....lol.. !

You fan girls better hope this fight never happens bc Joshua is going to knock Wilder out and make it look easy , you like the rest of the cheerleader squad may have to also be put on suicide watch !
        Last edited by juggernaut666; 07-18-2018, 04:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by scarybodyshot View Post
          If Wilder does not accept the contract that has been forward then he needs to come back with a counter offer. If he genuinely wants 50/50 for the fight then he is deluded.

All the people saying that AJ ducked when he refused to sign for $50m then the same principle applies here as Wilder originally said 'I'll accept whatever but they need to accept it in the rematch if I win'...

I don't think the blame lies with Wilder, Hearn or AJ I think it is Finkel who has a lot to answer for. Finkel is known for being a bigger tw*t than Hearn in negotiations.
          The counter is simple; 60/40 Joshua for Joshua-Wilder to happen at Wembley in April, with Showtime/CBS carrying the fight in the US, and a handshake deal to look at the Vegas rematch if both are interested and can come to a number (the $50m against 50% would seem to be the most obvious deal to have for the rematch, with SHOPPV and Sky Box Office both carrying the fight).

Eddie Hearn is never going to make that offer, and that's already known.

Trying to blame Finkell is hilarious

Comment

Hearn did everything in his power ... wow just wow ..

He got him wages doing Sky commentary to millions round the world, he got him a fight ticket, a plane, a hotel all paid for. Adam Smith confirmed he had set up Wilders own personal press conference at the AJ/Parker fight setup and Wilder spat his dummy out because AJ wouldn't send him a legally binding contract to get into the ring after Ajs fight. Which fighter in the history of the planet has given a random other fighter a contract to get int the ring. Klitschko got in the ring because he'd already signed to be AJs next opponent, the two had a lot of respect for each other and the world knew who he was.

You know Big Baby Miller just showed up at the Wilder fight and tried to get into the ring after but was jumped on by Wilders security.

I reckon Finkel spiked the lot told Wilder a load of crap about restraining orders because that would have left Wilder and Hearn alone together with a billion dollars worth of DAZN money and he panic'ed.

Yes I really Believe that AJ / Hearn did everything in their power to prevent Wilder from confronting AJ after the Parker fight because AJ a warrior and if directly called out would be down for the fight but he let his master control the situation

Don’t get your hopes up if Hearn isn’t willing to budge with his BS flat fee offer ( now Hearns built in excuse for the fight not happening anytime soon ) I have a hard time believing Wilder going to sign after getting Lied to and dragged along for 3+ Months With no intention of making the fight in 2018 and sign the same contract

Could you blame him ? at this point I don’t even care about the fight until it happens and that’ll be when Hearn and AJ want it

All the last 3-5 months has proved to me is Hearns a Lying sack of sh.it used car salesman that would sell his Mother a lemon and AJ is too corporate to even speak up for himself and would allow his promoter to benefit off his name short changing himself and manipulate the situation to kill his reputation among North American boxing fans

Comment

They are really still talking about sign the contract for April

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
                The counter is simple; 60/40 Joshua for Joshua-Wilder to happen at Wembley in April, with Showtime/CBS carrying the fight in the US, and a handshake deal to look at the Vegas rematch if both are interested and can come to a number (the $50m against 50% would seem to be the most obvious deal to have for the rematch, with SHOPPV and Sky Box Office both carrying the fight).

Eddie Hearn is never going to make that offer, and that's already known.

Trying to blame Finkell is hilarious
                I disagree that it should be 50/50 in the rematch. If Wilder wins then he should get more.

Why is it on Hearn to produce a counter to his own offer? - Surely that is Shirleys job? It's impossible to do a deal if you make an offer and the other side just keeps saying 'no' and not giving you anything to work with?

I don't understand how they can agree to the offer but want clarification on 2 points (date & venue) which they now have but now refuse to sign wanting 50/50? - Is this just posturing to try and get a bit more?

Also I do think offering a flat fee is ridiculous for a fight of this magnitude but I can see why it's been done. It's still around 10 times more than Wilder has ever made.

If I was Wilder I'd take the $20m deal for an easy fight, then AJ... Hopefully get the win and then hold all the cards in the rematch... AJ/Hearn would accept almost any terms if they lost as they would be desperate to get the belts back.

Finally I think that Miller/AJ stunt yesterday was a tactic to get Wilder to sign as he'll be worried that Miller might get a shot before him.

Comment

Originally posted by DougalDylan View Post
                  Hearn did everything in his power ... wow just wow ..

He got him wages doing Sky commentary to millions round the world, he got him a fight ticket, a plane, a hotel all paid for. Adam Smith confirmed he had set up Wilders own personal press conference at the AJ/Parker fight setup and Wilder spat his dummy out because AJ wouldn't send him a legally binding contract to get into the ring after Ajs fight. Which fighter in the history of the planet has given a random other fighter a contract to get int the ring. Klitschko got in the ring because he'd already signed to be AJs next opponent, the two had a lot of respect for each other and the world knew who he was.

You know Big Baby Miller just showed up at the Wilder fight and tried to get into the ring after but was jumped on by Wilders security.

I reckon Finkel spiked the lot told Wilder a load of crap about restraining orders because that would have left Wilder and Hearn alone together with a billion dollars worth of DAZN money and he panic'ed.
                  "I reckon Finkel spiked the lot told Wilder a load of crap about restraining orders "

Not only did that happen but uneducated dummy Wilder WAS dumb enough to actually go on social media about it not realizing a restraining order wouldn't be possible if he was a commentator bc he wouldn't be allowed near Joshua who would literally be a few feet away from him at ringside !

I believe it is also a court process in the U.K ?

What would Joshuas reason be for issuing a restraining order ?

He fears Wilder getting in the ring ? lol

Wilder really is dangerously stupid just like his fans its frightening! R_Walken
                  Last edited by juggernaut666; 07-18-2018, 04:05 AM.

Comment

Your posts are making my head hurt, why would Sky have Wilder come down to do paid work if the intention wasn't to build a future fight with AJ? Wilder getting in the ring is good news for Hearn.

Comment

It's "mind bobbin" (to coin a phrase from Wilder) how delusional and stupid Wilder's new fans can be. Do "y'all" even read what you type before you hit that button?

Comment

Working...
                      X