Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Polish MP: Our country is safe because we did not accept illegal immigrants!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by turnedup View Post
    Oh please, like your party hasn't filled it's mouth for the past 15 years complaining about the aid..
    I'd much rather help those people in their own country then let them move and live in Europe and other white countries. It's would be way less expensive as well.

I guess Obama's welfare state came from nowhere...whether it's aid, whether its amnesty, whether it's taking on refugees until a country stabilizing that right-wing party will always move on to the next suggestion and do absolutely nothing.
    What makes you think I'm a fan of the Republican party? They're a little better than Democrats but I hate them both. What did Republicans ever do to stop America from turning into a non-white Third World hellhole like Mexico?

Comment

• Originally posted by Xoo View Post
      I'd much rather help those people in their own country then let them move and live in Europe and other white countries. It's would be way less expensive as well.

What makes you think I'm a fan of the Republican party? They're a little better than Democrats but I hate them both. What did Republicans ever do to stop America from turning into a non-white Third World hellhole like Mexico?
      Hell hole you say? Well I heard one way tickets are pretty cheap, i'm sure Poland has space.

Comment

Mexico has some very nice places to live.

But, I didn’t come here to say that.

I don’t think we need to take in immigrants, when we have enough of our own poor. I just don’t see the point. Help them where they are.. but, this is a very tough thing to do.

The Saudi’s vs Iran, with Syria as a battling ground. Sunni vs Shia. It’s gonna get worse, and America doesn’t have the power to stop it, neither does Russia. Proxy wars squared.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post

I don’t think we need to take in immigrants, when we have enough of our own poor. I just don’t see the point. Help them where they are.. but, this is a very tough thing to do.

The Saudi’s vs Iran, with Syria as a battling ground. Sunni vs Shia. It’s gonna get worse, and America doesn’t have the power to stop it, neither does Russia. Proxy wars squared.
          I'm curious as to why you prefer Philipines over Mexico . You also mentioned another retirement spot but I forgot where
          Last edited by maracho; 07-10-2018, 12:19 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by maracho View Post
            I'm curious as to why you prefer Philipines over Mexico . You also mentioned another retirement spot but I forgot where
            Mexico, is more dangerous for me. My cousin Mauricio is in the game, and I’m trying to avoid entanglements. My brother in law, Mr. Tamayo’s father was execute near Juarez about 6 years ago, after leaving a quinceniera in Durango.
            Bus got pulled over, and 12 or 13 men were killed.

The Philippines is just safer, and the street hustlers have weak game. Safety.

The other places I’d like to move to are South Carolina, Idaho, but Israel is pretty much were I’ll be. I got family there already, and it’s just a dream of mine.

Comment

Right. We already have way too many poor people in America. We don't need millions more although there are plenty of Republicans and pretty much all Democrats want them here.

Comment

Right. We already have way too many poor people in America. We don't need millions more although there are plenty of Republicans and pretty much all Democrats want them here.
                I see no benefit to the country short and long term.
                They add lil to nothing to increase Economic strength.

A Japanese politician said “japan will gladly take a few immigrants, but only after our economy has 100% employment with the people we already have, our citizens,”

Makes sense to me.

Comment

Mexico, is more dangerous for me. My cousin Mauricio is in the game, and I’m trying to avoid entanglements. My brother in law, Mr. Tamayo’s father was execute near Juarez about 6 years ago, after leaving a quinceniera in Durango.
                  Bus got pulled over, and 12 or 13 men were killed.

The Philippines is just safer, and the street hustlers have weak game. Safety.

The other places I’d like to move to are South Carolina, Idaho, but Israel is pretty much were I’ll be. I got family there already, and it’s just a dream of mine.
                  Just goes to show what Mexico's criminalizing arms and decriminalizing pot does..lol..Pot smoking in the philippines may get the president to personally participate in your firing squad.

I quit pot cold turkey a long time ago speaking of which, I do like the fact that there are still places in Mexico where one can see Turkey, monkeys, black bear, crocodiles, Jaguar, etc etc all in the same forests

I'd say Israel and Philipines are pretty biodiverse too

Comment

• Originally posted by maracho View Post
                    Just goes to show what Mexico's criminalizing arms and decriminalizing pot does..lol..Pot smoking in the philippines may the president to personally participating in your firing squad.

I quit pot cold turkey a long time ago speaking of which, I do like the fact that there are still places in Mexico where one can see Turkey, monkeys, black bear, crocodiles, Jaguar, etc etc all in the same forests

I'd say Israel and Philipines are pretty biodiverse too
                    Yeah, I agree. I’d like to live in Vera Cruz, but it’s costly.
                    Israel is going to be my home. My wife is warming up to the idea, but she’ll follow me.

Comment

I see no benefit to the country short and long term.
                      They add lil to nothing to increase Economic strength.

A Japanese politician said “japan will gladly take a few immigrants, but only after our economy has 100% employment with the people we already have, our citizens,”

Makes sense to me.
                      They're going to be a huge drain on America. These are not intelligent well educated law abiding people coming over the border. They will vote Democrat forever though.

Comment

Working...
                      X