Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Let's get ready to trilogy: Golovkin's return mandates Canelo III

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
    His return doesn’t mandate squat.

Guy has to fight a live body this time and earn it.
    One fights Jacobs while the other one fights Stevie Wonder. How is that even fair??? You should get dropped from the rankings just for choosing a guy soo far down the list he was found by randomly picking a name out of the phone book.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
      No offense but how do you score a split decision? because marquez said the same thing & I thought he was having flashbacks to the many kds by pac
      I meant to say that the fight was closer but ggg still won imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        I’m still trying to figure that out??? Maybe he watched that movie GLASS and has a bunch of personalities that each scored the fight??? Half for GGG and half for Canelo???
        Everybody saw canelo lose for the second time there is no need for a 3rd fight.

I meant to say it was closer but canelo still lost.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikedadon View Post
          Everybody saw canelo lose for the second time there is no need for a 3rd fight.

I meant to say it was closer but canelo still lost.
          Most fighters not fat pedophile looking so called writers who’ve never thrown a punch in their lives had canelo winning the rematch and rightfully so.

Ggg looked lost and beat up after the 2nd fight plain n simple.

Comment

No offense but how do you score a split decision? because marquez said the same thing & I thought he was having flashbacks to the many kds by pac
            I always wondered about this. Saw Danny Jacobs say it too and numerous others. Multiple personality disorder perhaps?

Comment

😂🤣 Just shows you what kinda idiot fans they are!

Comment

Canelo fans act like he didn’t fight Rocky Fielding

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                  That makes too much sense!!!! But GGG fans don’t want that work for him. They already had a heart attack when the WBC ordered it but sighed relief once they chose Rolls or Wells whatever his name was.
                  Honestly would love those match ups... BUT imo Charlo vs Canelo and Andrade vs ggg are the more interesting stylistic matchups if you reallllllly think about it.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
                    Most fighters not fat pedophile looking so called writers who’ve never thrown a punch in their lives had canelo winning the rematch and rightfully so.

Ggg looked lost and beat up after the 2nd fight plain n simple.
                    Canelo didn’t win super convincing though I had him up a round. They both looked lost in spots Canelo just throws crisper cleaner combos. Ggg needed that trainer change for sure. Abel is trash. But literally no one can say you wouldn’t wanna see them fight again. If you are you’re just a hater or a fanboy lol

Comment

Originally posted by The_ultimate View Post
                      Canelo fans act like he didn’t fight Rocky Fielding
                      GGG fans act like 2 of his last fights were against guys not even ranked in the top 100 for the division.... What was Fielding ranked at??? And even a higher Weight Class.

Comment

Working...
                      X