No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Blasts Out Rolls With Vicious Knockout in Fourth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kilojay505 View Post
    How much bribe money was given to the ny commission to sanction this fight rolls was ranked 86th. This was a disgrace to the sport of boxing just like eddie hearn. That queeer should stick to billiards promotions
    It wasn't a title fight so, I'm not quite sure what you are talking about son?

Comment

• Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post
      Oh he's definitely no spring chicken. Idk what it is but I just see a different Canelo. Maybe his knees, not sure. But something seems slightly off.
      Canelo is clearly an old 28. Basically 29 now. Been saying for a while now I think he'll be done somewhere around 33-34 and the way his career has gone he probably should be about ready to retire by then both physically and financially.

He may still have a bit of that fire left in him like Pacquiao so who knows, but I think at least part of the reason Pac is still in the game is due to the financial issues he's dealt with over the course of his career.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrShakeAndBake View Post
        Canelo the peds cheater ain’t knocking anything lol that bum struggled with Jacobs lol he only KOs small guys, like Khan, or bums - any elite boxers he fights its a guaranteed 12 rounds fight. So be quite about Clenelo Alvaroids KOin’ GGG lol
        Struggled with Jacobs? You must of not watched the fight lol
        CANELO won that fight easy in 1st gear. Give me the long list of elite boxer's Golovkin has KO'd.(I'll wait)
        Why was Golovkin so brave against Rolls but so scared against CANELO? Lol

Comment

• Once again I’m vindicated- Golovkin needed a trainer to simply remind him to go to the body.
          A third fight in Vegas is like walking into a fixed card game a third time.
          If I were GGG, I’d only take the fight where some chance of fair judging.

Canelo and his entourage are just a step up from the reptile Haymon.

Comment

• Let's not forget, Canelo LOST to Lara(Got a gift decision), LOST to GGG(Another Gift Decision) & got his ears boxed off by Mayweather....GGG is definitely the better boxer....Still Undefeated in my eyes & in the eyes of many.....

Comment

• Originally posted by PunchMeIDareYou View Post
              He beat another Tijuana cab driver...big deal. Another overrated hypejob. This kid is a bum. 'White Chocolate'? More like 'White Trash'
              Look this kid up. He had a pretty decorated amateur career. I was at his fight at Turning Stone. He hits hard. I met him after the fight. Seems like a pretty humble kid. The question is always whether he can take a punch. He definitely has power.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                #81 in the world lighting Golovkin up.
                Rankings are overrated for the most part. I attended the Rolls/Nicholson fight in 2017. He is a club fighter but has some skills. Obviously he is not on the same level as Golovkin. A four round stoppage wth some success is not an embarrassment for Rolls. GGG stopped Vanes M. in two rounds. Many were complaining that Rolls got this fight. Even if GGG fought a " name ", it would have been a low risk guy anyway. Glad Rolls got a 300 grand payday.

Comment

• Highlights from the undercard...

I didn't watch, but looks like it was a good card.

Comment

• Originally posted by Senor_frogs View Post
                    Ummm yes it does matter. There are no guarantees in fighting. But there is such a thing as a safe fight. And there is also different levels. And no one is doing the stanky leg if the guy hitting you has no power.
                    Any boxer hit flush across the temple is staggering I don’t care what power they possess. Yes in the jaw does matter but across the temple no. There isn’t much skin, fat and flesh covering the temple.

Comment

• Originally posted by shawn4943 View Post
                      It wasn't a title fight so, I'm not quite sure what you are talking about son?
                      Why was it a 12 rounder ...

Comment

Working...
                      X