No announcement yet.

Spence v. Crawford Wake Up Call

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spence v. Crawford Wake Up Call

Will the Joshua loss be a wake call for the handlers of Spence and Crawford to get off their asses and make the fight sooner rather than later? We have already lost one Mega fight. I would be crushed to lose this one too due to a loss by one of them.

Yep this should be a wake up call. No more marinating. I can see Spence going to 154 soon as well. Make it happen c#nts!

Comment

I’m starting to think that both of them will be fighting at 154 already with either or both taking a loss or two already when that happens.

Kinda like Mayweather-Cotto in 2012

Comment

Valid point but Crawford and Spence are far better than AJ so its less likely one of them loses, especially in embarrassing fashion like AJ did.

Comment

But that fight won't be a "mega" fight till they both have all the belts. AJ/Wilder had all the belts. Yea we would look at it like a megafight but no so much for general public till it hold more weight

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            Valid point but Crawford and Spence are far better than AJ so its less likely one of them loses, especially in embarrassing fashion like AJ did.
            I though the same when Arum was building up Juan Manuel Lopez and Gamboa a few years ago. I though for sure there was no one that can beat these guys at their weight so Arum was doing well building the fight. Then 12 losses Salido came along.

Comment

Originally posted by JJRod View Post
              I though the same when Arum was building up Juan Manuel Lopez and Gamboa a few years ago. I though for sure there was no one that can beat these guys at their weight so Arum was doing well building the fight. Then 12 losses Salido came along.
              Valid point. Can't even disagree.

Comment

It should be a wake up call to fans to stop anointing every young fighter with a belt. If Spence or Crawbob get exposed the way Joshua did, then that' a good thing. Just proves the 'mega fight' was never a 'mega fight'.

Comment

Originally posted by JJRod View Post
                  Loooool 12 losses Salido!!

And he did it twice!!

Comment

Of course it should be. But I think the promoters are waiting for it to be a fight for all the belts. I think after Spence vs. Porter which Spence highly likely wins, Spence will than face the winner of Thurman vs. Pacquiao after in 1st quarter of 2020. Than he’ll fight Crawford after. Crawford’s likely path will be fighting Brook next, than maybe either Kavaliasukas or Collazo. If they both win their next few fights than it’ll happen in mid-late 2020.

Comment

Working...
                    X