Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spence Drunk again..”I’ll fight Crawford or Canelo after Porter..tell em call Al”

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SuperSuperLeeds View Post
    Why jump two divisions for canelo..oh right just for money because it is implausible that Spence would win so I hope nobody supports that fight if it happens. If he wants to move to lmw and get acclimated there and prove that he carries power there and build a narrative for the canelo fight I'm all for it, convince me..but No more big weight jumps where they just blame the weight after and only come to survive, no more brook vs ggg or Khan vs canelo or Garcia vs Spence type bouts please. Like usyk is doing/ward did, going from unified champion/consensus No.1 in one division to the division above is fine, do it and fight the best it's earned, deserved and believable. Just no more double weight class jumps by guys who aren't even unified champs/consensus number ones in their current division, they're cashing in on their name in one division to make a big fight/fight a cash cow marquee name in another division, whilst at the same time not taking the competetive fights in their own weight class or nearer their weight class. They want to convince us they're daring to be great but they're just cashing out, conning the fans.
    I agree with you,Spence needs to face a jmw 1st to make ppl believe he can win.

Comment

Haters

Pan-Africanist

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
        Truth hurts?

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
          Truth hurts?
          That Spence is drunk? Saw your cute profile page, fan clubs and devotion to Errol Spence Jr...

Make sense your feelings got hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
            That Spence is drunk? Saw your cute profile page, fan clubs and devotion to Errol Spence Jr...

Make sense your feelings got hurt.
            I don’t care if you don’t like Spence. A lot of people don’t like Spence. It’s your pointless lame ass posts that I can’t stand.

Comment

Why would Canleo call Al? Canelo is the Cash Cow.

If you want Canelo you call Oscar. Canelo calls nobody lol

Comment

Truth hurts?
                What truth?

Like how Spence has no contract yet chooses not to fight the #1 fighter in the world, Terrence Crawford?

Comment

Nah. Just let him stay fighting on his side of the street.

Arum is desperate doe. Spence got all the cards doe. He doesn't need Crawford doe.

Comment

Originally posted by hmc87 View Post
                    What truth?

Like how Spence has no contract yet chooses not to fight the #1 fighter in the world, Terrence Crawford?
                    That has nothing to do with Spence or Crawford. They are pawns on a chessboard. It’s about Haymon and Arum. And why should Haymon help Arum after what he pulled during the Wilder Fury rematch negotiations?

Comment

That has nothing to do with Spence or Crawford. They are pawns on a chessboard. It’s about Haymon and Arum. And why should Haymon help Arum after what he pulled during the Wilder Fury rematch negotiations?
                      Whose to say Arum ruined the Fury-Wilder neogitiations? It might have been Fury. . .it also might have been Wilder. . .

And we don't know exactly why it broke down. We do know that after Fury signed with TR the deal kind of abruptly ended. So it definitely seems like Arum/TR played a role, but we don't know for sure because neither of us were involved in negotiations.

And it's not just Arum and Haymon. It seems more likely that it's JUST HAYMON.

Haymon hasn't allowed Terrence Crawford to beat up any of his WW's. Danny Garcia passed up what would've been a career high payday and instead for $1 million against a fringe contender.

Deontay Wilder passed up $100 million for a 3-fight contract including two fights with the best heavyweight in the world, Anthony Joshua.

Luis Ortiz best previous purse was LESS THAN $1 MILLION and he passed up like $6-7 million to fight Anthony Joshua

Great "advising" by Haymon. I wonder if he sells Kool-Aid because his fighters are all being robbed blind.

Arum, on the other hand, DOES do business with NON-TR fighters *sometimes*. Khan earned a career high payday against Crawford and he wasn't with Top Rank

Comment

Working...
                      X