Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Srisaket Sor Rungvisai-Juan Francisco Estrada II: Stats & Stakes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Srisaket Sor Rungvisai-Juan Francisco Estrada II: Stats & Stakes

by Cliff Rold - When a weight class can lose a talent as outstanding as Naoya Inoue and remain loaded, one can rest assured it's a special time. Jr. bantamweight might not feel as red hot as it did a year ago but it's hard to see where it's really cooled off. Sure, Inoue is gone to bantamweight and former titlist Carlos Cuad...
    [Click Here To Read More]

War Rungvisai by ko.

Comment

Another war but this thai is on tough s**b and he's not ready to lose the belt yet.
      Rungvisai UD12.

Comment

Nice fight for a friday night. Looking forward to this one

Comment

And the new War Estrada

Comment

What is wrong with this place? There are about 20 threads about GGG/Abel, about 20 on Ortiz turning down the Joshua fight (let's face it - it's a Joshua-Wilder thing) and the best fight that's on the schedule is not getting a peep? I doubt half the forum has heard of either guy (both arguably top 10 p4p) and probably more than half have never seen them fight and won't tune in tomorrow. SMH.

IMO the first was either the best or second best fight of last year, both guys consistently give excellent fights and tomorrow is a great fight.

I re-watched fight I last night. I was at the fight and live I had Estrada by 115-113 but having watched three times on replay I've had it 114-114 each time with a legit case for 115-113 each way. It was that close. I think Estrada had a hard time coming to terms with his strength and power and I think there were moments when Rungvisai's skill stayed there with Estrada. Estrada finished stronger in a great 12th round. I will be there tomorrow and can't wait. I expect Estrada to be more urgent than was the case last time but not necessarily too aggressive which would be a mistake. I think Estrada wins a clear cut but still close fight in the fight of the year (so far).

Comment

Giant fight between two little men! The tough slugger and king at 115 Rungvisai is bigger, stronger and most powerful than Estrada. But is wide open, poor defensively and dirty. The top level technician Juan Francisco is more skillful, faster and possese a better ring IQ.

I thinks Estrada will more composure round after round and maybe stop the champ in the last four. The precision of El Gallo will take the throne by close split decision 114-113

Comment

War Rungvisai! Warstrada!

Comment

Originally posted by komandante View Post
                  War Rungvisai by ko.
                  My pick as well. I've seen enough of Rungvisai to be careful to count him out since Roman I, and last fight proved he can take all El Gallo can throw, and then some, and beat him squarely.

Yes, Estrada will adapt, and land counters, and I expect a war, but I expect Rungvisai to break him.

Comment

Loadedwraps, definitely you know boxing but it will be a close fight if Gallo would not be on Peds like many Mexican cheaters JMM, Nery, Margarito, Chavez Jr.

Comment

Working...
                    X