Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loma beats Rigo= Full credit. Spence beats Mikey= No credit. How come?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loma was praised? He was blasted by haters on these forums, just like he was for Linares, who suddenly became a crippled bum overnight after Loma destroyed him as well. When Loma destroys Teofimo, he will also become a bum who was way too green, and that from the same people who say he will out Loma in a coma, those same people who said Rigo would break Loma’s jaw.

Comment

I've seen a lot of the opposite. I see a lot of people who picked Rigo gave no credit and rated Loma even lower than they previously did but demand respect for Spence. Spence seems to have gotten the bigger p4p leap after those fights though.

Both were dominant and dull fights with only one fighter trying to win each. Loma gave Rigo a reason to quit I guess that's about it. I personally gave the smaller man 0% chance of winning in both fights and felt the winners looked so good and so superior in the skills department both were good wins but not great wins by any stretch.

Comment

Lmao no no. Nice try though but I’ve seen more people give Spence credit for his win. Like I said before the fight was announced if Spence really cared about credit he would’ve demanded Garcia take a fight or two at 147 before challenging him.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
          "this is not his weight so it's not a big win for me."

-lomachenko
          /end thread

Comment

Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
            /end thread
            Yeah but a lot of the Loma fans on this site will say otherwise.

Comment

Neither fighter got a lot of credit from the majority of the fanbase. You are just deciding to ignore opinions of all the reasonable Loma fans and trying to compare opinions of Loma fanboys to the rest of the boxing community. Fanboy opinions are usually flawed, good job you have figured that out.

Comment

I remember nothing but Cubans on the internet saying Rigo would beat Lomachenko.

Same thing with Garcia against Spence. Only a few Mexicans that aren’t educated about the sport picked Garcia to beat Spence.

The difference is Spence fans aren’t playing the victim saying that everybody was picking Garcia like the Lomachenko fans do with the Rigo fight. They pretend the whole world (when in reality it was just the nationalistic Cuban fans) picked Rigo to beat Lomachenko.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                  Loma attract some fans that are fans of his for a different reason not Loma fault because he is a class act
                  I know a few here who never liked him before because they hated the little guys. Those are only his fans now because of skin color. I know exactly what you are talking about. Because of people like that, I became a critic of his.

Comment

Originally posted by HitmanTommy View Post
                    I was talking about this site. Nothing but praise from a lot of posters for beating Rigo.
                    Those are called blind fanboys.

Comment

Originally posted by HitmanTommy View Post
                      Boogeyman at 130 though????
                      Loma isn’t a big 130. Spence is a big 147. That being said no one was giving Loma a lot of credit

Comment

Working...
                      X