Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Donald Trumps Latino Approval Rating Jumps 19 Points.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by man down View Post
    I was talking about illegals.
    You're right. It is inconceivable that illegals get government assistance, it should only be used for citizens of the nation.

Some countries are hellholes, no doubt about that, but the USA shouldn't let everybody in like its a free buffet.

If it was up to me, I'd give temporary visas to illegals who are going to work in an industry that needs employees(agriculture for example.)

If they don't compromise with what has been given to them, I'd deport them and if they comeback well...were gonna have problems

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
      You're right. It is inconceivable that illegals get government assistance, it should only be used for citizens of the nation.

Some countries are hellholes, no doubt about that, but the USA shouldn't let everybody in like its a free buffet.

If it was up to me, I'd give temporary visas to illegals who are going to work in an industry that needs employees(agriculture for example.)

If they don't compromise with what has been given to them, I'd deport them and if they comeback well...were gonna have problems
      The problem of the illegals is that there are all these free programs and they take full advantage. The American dream used to be come here, work hard and you shall prosper.

Now is stand at the border especially with a child, they will take you in and give you free medical benefits, free home, welfare, etc. We have so many impoverished here but the democrats are more worried about the ones the want to support that come here illegal.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
        The problem of the illegals is that there are all these free programs and they take full advantage.
        This shouldn't be happening at all.

Illegals =/= Benefits.

I'd fire everyone who works in the government assistance department to begin with.

The American dream used to be come here, work hard and you shall prosper.
        That should still be the American Dream. What isn't broken shouldn't be fixed.

Now is stand at the border especially with a child, they will take you in and give you free medical benefits, free home, welfare, etc. We have so many impoverished here but the democrats are more worried about the ones the want to support that come here illegal.
        I'd get rid of that anchor baby law BS and redirect all those funds to veterans and homeless Americans programs who need it.

I'd also give a free one-way ticket to conservatives, urging them to get out of California and a one-way to liberals to get in California.

I'd build the wall around it and let Mexico have.

We must put it down, like a grieving pet...its the humane thing to do

Comment

Como que "Mira a Puerto Rico" si yo vivo en el? Lo dices como si el gobierno aqui fuera excelente y sin problemas.

Se nota que no eres de aqui y no sabes las cosas que suceden en la isla.

Los republicanos no son amigos de los Latinos? Los democratas mucho menos.

Nos tratan como imbeciles que pueden manipular para su agenda como si todos fueramos ciegos y necios que no nos percatamos de lo que verdaderamente quieren obtener de nosotros, votos y mas votos para el partido democrata.

Los republicanos nos detestaran, pero por lo menos no lo ocultan.

Piensa tu en eso primero antes de comentar
          Republicans dont hate Latino's they hate the people who follow in the foot steps of Democrats, ie higher taxes to suck out more money from the American middle class, anti God, anti family, pro weirdo tranny things etc... Most Latinos are conservative they just haven't realized it yet, and once they start voting that way you'll find a lot more friendly Republicans. You dont see Republicans speaking anything bad about Cubans.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
            Republicans dont hate Latino's they hate the people who follow in the foot steps of Democrats, ie higher taxes to suck out more money from the American middle class, anti God, anti family, pro weirdo tranny things etc... Most Latinos are conservative they just haven't realized it yet, and once they start voting that way you'll find a lot more friendly Republicans. You dont see Republicans speaking anything bad about Cubans.
            OK Jim not all, but some do.

Didn't I proved that with the condescending way Tucker treated our governor when he was invited to Fox news?

And you know what? That's OK. I know were not gonna be liked everywhere we go and I don't expect to be treated as a hero just for being an outsider like the democrats treat illegals, despite being an USA citizen.

As long as no one causes me physical harm or does something to my property were cool, words have no impact on me.

Then again, I do not reside in the USA

Comment

OK Jim not all, but some do.

Didn't I proved that with the condescending way Tucker treated our governor when he was invited to Fox news?

And you know what? That's OK. I know were not gonna be liked everywhere we go and I don't expect to be treated as a hero just for being an outsider like the democrats treat illegals, despite being an USA citizen.

As long as no one causes me physical harm or does something to my property were cool, words have no impact on me.

Then again, I do not reside in the USA
              Yeah Tucker was a dick, unjustifiably so. I think he was prepping for an attack from your governor, instead he got an even tempered/mannered response.

Comment

Working...
              X