Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it true that Danny and Angel Garcia are supporting Trump?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
    But those type of people had already been in his own backyard for a loooooooong time yet he has to pin point the immigrants.
    So? I don't get what you are trying to say. So because they are illegal immigrants he shouldn't say anything about the crimes they commit. Deportation is better than wasting tax dollars locking them up.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      And that's fine, but this is once again missing the point about what Trump said. Everyone focuses on the language and not the fact that he bragged about assaulting women. "Locker room talk" is men saying "I smashed this b*tch last night, she had a fat ass" and stuff like that. Not "I force myself on women and take advantage of my privilege to get away with it."

Honestly, vote Republican all you want but this isn't about Democrat or Republican. Trump is a terrible, awful person who lies every time he opens his mouth and hates everyone who isn't rich and white. I'd hope two people like Angel and Danny would recognize that. Trump hates them.
      You are describing Clinton exactly.

You can't come up with one piece of proof that Trump is a liar and hates everyone who isn't rich and white.

ALL of the politicians are racist behind closed doors. You really think they would give a **** about impoverished neighborhoods if they didn't get their vote? You are extremely naive.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post

Honestly, vote Republican all you want but this isn't about Democrat or Republican. Trump is a terrible, awful person who lies every time he opens his mouth and hates everyone who isn't rich and white. I'd hope two people like Angel and Danny would recognize that. Trump hates them.

I have to ask. You don't think Hillary is a terrible person, who lies, manipulates, and who could give less than two ****s about all us peons?

Comment

does it even make any difference?? i mean if it comes down to it, i rather have a man running this country. hillary will prolly have a panic attack if shit were to pop off.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamerUSA View Post
            I have to ask. You don't think Hillary is a terrible person, who lies, manipulates, and who could give less than two ****s about all us peons?
            I absolutely do, but Hillary is a lying politician who would at least be competent. I don't like her at all and hate that she's going to be president, but I'll take her every single time over an unqualified buffoon whose every word is insulting to someone. Seriously, Trump is one of those rare cases of a person who both has no idea how to do the job and is a dangerous bigot.

People like to equate Clinton and Trump as liars, but Trump statistically tells a lot more lies that are far worse than the usual political lies that Hillary tells. And no matter how blatant the lie, he never admits he is lying. He just keeps repeating it. The man has zero idea how government actually functions and zero idea what the **** he is talking about.

If it was like, Mitt Romney or John McCain running against Hillary I might vote for them. Trump though? He's SO much worse than she is. It's not even close.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
              Anyone remember a rant Angel went on with Marcos Villegas about Mexicans supporting Mattyhsse and Angel started talking about welfare? lol

What a fucking moron. If he wants to go at it with illegals at least he should get his facts straight.

Fact: Illegals can't get on welfare or any other Government assisted program. (welfare, medicaid, SNAP, housing assistance)

Fact: his kind, blacks and whites are the make up the majority of welfare recipients and other government assisted programs.

Comment

Lots of people support Trump, not only Danny and Angel. They got duped like myself in the beginning. Now I realized he's a fake know-it-all who thinks he can fix everything.

I won't even go to the dark places he's mired in. The notion that he can improve the economy is a myth. The guy is a huge joke. He's not even that rich as he claims he is. He's a scam artist, can't reveal his tax returns because he's hiding something.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
                  Anyone remember a rant Angel went on with Marcos Villegas about Mexicans supporting Mattyhsse and Angel started talking about welfare? lol

dude is a f**king grade A psychotic

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
                    Lots of people support Trump, not only Danny and Angel. They got duped like myself in the beginning. Now I realized he's a fake know-it-all who thinks he can fix everything.

I won't even go to the dark places he's mired in. The notion that he can improve the economy is a myth. The guy is a huge joke. He's not even that rich as he claims he is. He's a scam artist, can't reveal his tax returns because he's hiding something.
                    honestly, neither trump or hillary will fix anything. none of the presidents have done anything. they all just talk a big talk to get elected. i dont know why people get caught up in this and buy into it like its gonna make the way we live any difference.

Comment

Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
                      its prob cause danny and angel talk about how they take turns boning the mom/wife and grabbing her by the pu55y ROFL.
                      Puerto Ricans think they're American and the strong white man trump will save them.

Comment

Working...
                      X