No announcement yet.

Jose's gif thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

That dog has better punching form and a more powerful right hook than Joe Calzaghe.

Comment

Originally posted by lightsout_finit View Post
        Good thread!

How you guys make gifs???
        We don't.

We just steal them from other sites.

Also, lmao at this thread picking up... almost 6 months later.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
          We don't.

We just steal them from other sites.

Also, lmao at this thread picking up... almost 6 months later.
          You going to be on guru later on, Mr Stark?

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
            You going to be on guru later on, Mr Stark?
            Nah mate, got an exam on both Monday and Wednesday. I'm being a little pussy and bitchin' out. I need to maintain a good sleep pattern particularly for English which I honestly find to be a total nightmare.

Play various Rocky tunes in the background when an overmatched bum comes on, and imagine me typing the lyrics, it'll help you get over my non-appearance.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
              Nah mate, got an exam on both Monday and Wednesday. I'm being a little pussy and bitchin' out. I need to maintain a good sleep pattern particularly for English which I honestly find to be a total nightmare.

Play various Rocky tunes in the background when an overmatched bum comes on, and imagine me typing the lyrics, it'll help you get over my non-appearance.
              Will do.

Make that exam your little *****.

Comment

Will do.

Make that exam your little *****.
                If Matthysse wins by KO I reckon I'll be so high on life that I'll have a spiritual connection to the entire universe and get 100%.

I'll be on the following week for Froch vs Kessler despite more exams because it's not on at stupid o'clock.

Comment

no joke, my folks have a bernese mountain dog (very similar breed to that dog in the gif,) and thats one of the things she will do frequently. it's not a puppy, either. like 8 years old.

big swipes, right to the grill. she's not being mean, she's just too big to discriminate between a light blow and a soft one. i gotta be careful, or she'll knock my glasses off

i could have been the next internet sensation, taking one off of the dome

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    no joke, my folks have a bernese mountain dog (very similar breed to that dog in the gif,) and thats one of the things she will do frequently. it's not a puppy, either. like 8 years old.

big swipes, right to the grill. she's not being mean, she's just too big to discriminate between a light blow and a soft one. i gotta be careful, or she'll knock my glasses off
                    I hear you.

It really isn't a good idea to mean mug a rather large dog. Especially from that distance. The Julian Jackson type right in that gif is proof of that.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

i could have been the next internet sensation, taking one off of the dome
                      My dog bit me in the face and cut me open in the car before a sparring session when I was 14.

The thing used to get very pissed off when I play fought with my Dad (its master). I used to do it while lookin' the dog right in the eyes to piss it off. One day it snapped and actually bit me in the face. I have this mental screenshot of its jaws wide open in front of my eyes and that's all I remember from the 1 second bite incident. Big cut on my right cheek and another one below my eye. Thank Christ it's only a Border Collie.

Comment

Working...
                      X