Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it just hatred for Pacquiao or racism?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2npac View Post
    Because most of y'all giving props to Mosley are calling Pac a cheat a roider when the only evidence you have is Floyd Sr. I hardly ever hear a Floyd fan give Pac respect, but they sure as hell respect Mosley. The hypocrisy and idiocy on this forum is amazing!
    You so expose you stupidity with this thread. You are unbelievably stupid. You perpetuate every stereotype you abhor with this moronic blather. You're angry with a group of people yet you are too stupid to express that anger with precision so you pull out the scattergun of the weak and call them 'racists'. The sad thing is that racism yet exists, so like the boy that cried wolf, you render the term irrelevant with your ignorant, phony cries. I pity you...

Comment

i might say its awe but its not.. its jealousy and not believing of the capabilities of pac being a midget.. they think they know it all even the chemistry of the human being...they question it with malicious thinking instead of believing..

Comment

Originally posted by lefthook2daliva View Post
        You so expose you stupidity with this thread. You are unbelievably stupid. You perpetuate every stereotype you abhor with this moronic blather. You're angry with a group of people yet you are too stupid to express that anger with precision so you pull out the scattergun of the weak and call them 'racists'. The sad thing is that racism yet exists, so like the boy that cried wolf, you render the term irrelevant with your ignorant, phony cries. I pity you...
        Wow you are a ****ing idiot. Did I call anyone racist? I posed some questions for you dumbass! Why's Mosley and RJJ still get your respect and Pacquiao is so horrible because of unproven accusations? Why are people all up in arms about Pacquiao when it's not proven if he's cheated, yet others are not treated as harshly? You just don't like the man or is racism behind it? ****ing unbelievable!

Comment

Wow you are a ****ing idiot. Did I call anyone racist? I posed some questions for you dumbass! Why's Mosley and RJJ still get your respect and Pacquiao is so horrible because of unproven accusations? Why are people all up in arms about Pacquiao when it's not proven if he's cheated, yet others are not treated as harshly? You just don't like the man or is racism behind it? ****ing unbelievable!
          Like I said...

Comment

TS has legitimate case here.

The Filipino race has not many athletes that are popular in America.
            He should be innocent until proven guilty but ignorance from the masses is preventing that right.

Comment

Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue View Post
              TS has legitimate case here.

The Filipino race has not many athletes that are popular in America.
              He should be innocent until proven guilty but ignorance from the masses is preventing that right.
              And not once have I called anyone racist, but it's out there. With the way he's being treated, that's one of the possibilities.

Comment

Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue View Post
                Of course there is racism here.

I am a black dude and I admit that there is SOME racism towards Manny
                because RJJ and SSM did not get the same harsh treatment that Pacquiao is getting and he has not even ever tested positive like they did.

In America there will always be racisim and some people play the game to get other people to pull the race card. And then that is when people are in denial about the racism issue.
                Mosley never tested positive. Get your facts straight. And neither turned down random testing for a 40 million dollar pay day. If they did there would have been the same suspicions and accusations. Stop being ignorant.

Comment

Neither, it's jealousy.

Comment

Just look at the Mosley-Berto fight and you'll get the answer..Mosley has been said to be/ or to have been on roids but there is no attempt, take note, not even an attempt, from the so called advocates of " for the good of the sport" to take the cudgels to have the same subjected to the " random style" blood testing..

Comment

Thank you! That's what I wanted to hear. Honesty! You can't deny there's some racism-okay maybe racism is harsh-a little "disbelief" in the fact that little Manny can grow to be so dominant naturally.Because after all, Mayweather has moved up in weight almost parallel to Mannys, but nobody is wondering about him.
                      F u clown.Now you acting all holier then thou.All i hear from pactarts are ****** this and ****** that on unmoderated comment sections on websites.And in the moderated forums they say subliminal racist comments.

Comment

Working...
                      X