This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
    Just wait till Pep leaves then you’ll truly see how chit a player Raheem is. I predict next season is Raheems last season at City as s first eleven player.

One thing is for sure you won’t be winning a CL anytime soon with him as a starter as unfortunately against the best of the best you need attackers who can do more than simply score open nets(which he even struggles with at times).

You lot already flapped it to Spurs but we’ll show ya’s how its done winning it, we are of course experts at it. Number six is well and truly on its way home.

On a serious note tho El Fenom...if you were happy with City spending £150m on Walker, Mendy and Danilo, how much would u be willing for Pep to spend on Trent and Robbo if they were ever available? About £400m?
    Did you miss this 3 mins into his last CL appearance, a game where he was denied a hattrick by about 4 inches?

I have an irrational dislike for Andy Robbo. Him and Milner deffo sit in the club canteen together eating plain gammon steaks every day.

Comment

• Looking like Citeh might get ousted like a 10 dollar hooker from priests motor who has just seen a parishioner walking up the road in his wing mirror

Arsenal will best Chelsea because we’re absolutely garbage and United will get CL somehow

Comment

• https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/48265079

no doubt city will pay Uefa off to look the other way.

Comment

• Hopefully the link works but there was something on it before.

City's chairman threatened to sue Uefa into bankruptcy and Infantino tried to sweep it away. Who knows if City will actually get smacked for anything though.

whole video on it here: https://youtu.be/WkU3mtm1ygI?t=364

Comment

• Nerve wracking PK's between West Brom and Aston Villa. AV narrowly avoid a choke-job after their keeper made 2 great stops to start penalties

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
              Hopefully the link works but there was something on it before.

City's chairman threatened to sue Uefa into bankruptcy and Infantino tried to sweep it away. Who knows if City will actually get smacked for anything though.

whole video on it here: https://youtu.be/WkU3mtm1ygI?t=364
              Disgusting.. don't know how anyone can support the likes of City and PSG.. no doubt they will get a slap on the wrist..

Speaking of Herrera he's moving to PSG... not a good start for United

Hearing Greizman to Barca and Couthino to Chelsea

Comment

• Damn, Griezmann actually going to Barca this time. Rich get richer, Atletico in trouble

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                  Damn, Griezmann actually going to Barca this time. Rich get richer, Atletico in trouble
                  Has it been confirmed that it indeed is Barça?

Comment

• Originally posted by JJRod View Post
                    Has it been confirmed that it indeed is Barça?
                    Haven't seen that confirmed anywhere, but that's what everyone is reporting

Comment

• Spoke to my source in Madrid...he’s confirmed to me it is NOT Barcelona who will be signing him.

Have been told to keep quiet for the moment but all I can say is that it’s well known by those of us with sources in the game that Klopp is a MASSIVE fan of the boy....

Comment

Working...
                      X