No announcement yet.

Anyone else proud of Lockett?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else proud of Lockett?

Clearly over matched but he stuck in there throwing some good shots suprisingly even.

I hope he gets paid well for it.

Well yeah he is a fighter and gets my respect because in fairness he is a decent domestic one and light middleweight.

But here he was horribly overmatched.

Comment

Ballsy of him to get in there with an obviously superior boxer, but he got his arse handed to him so it is hard to give him props.

Comment

He caught Pavlik with some good shots, but was dominated all the way i thought he would. Lockett isnt Kellys level, but props for stepping in there.

Comment

he seemd to have the balls to throw a few shots after getting hurt early, but he was stood too close to him all night he should have got on his toes a bit.
          Bunce did say he got paid $250,000 tho so i can see why he took the fight!

Comment

Lockett caught Pavlik early on with a decent right hand that stunned Kelly for a second, and in the 3rd round after Enzo Calzaghe was screaming at him to throw some punches he did just that .... the difference was in class really, i felt kinda sorry for him but hey... props anyway for taking the fight ... he had a decent 31-1 record at the time and could have stepped away from the #1 contender slot and waited for an easier payday than Kelly Pavlik, but he didnt so fair play to the lad for having a go i say!!!

Comment

Gary is a decent family man, and did his family proud. Pavlik was just awesome

Comment

he has nothing to be ashamed of, besides the stupid faces he made at the weighin and during his ring walk.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRocketMan View Post
                  Clearly over matched but he stuck in there throwing some good shots suprisingly even.

I hope he gets paid well for it.
                  WHat good shots,the man was a punchbag

Comment

Pavlik abused him.

Comment

Working...
                    X