Comments Thread For: Roach: Pacquiao Will Knock Thurman Out Around The Ninth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Freddys predictions stop coming true a decade ago

Comment

I have a feeling that pac will ko thurman by body shots.

Comment

While thurmans betting on himself for early ko. Pacquiao gonna bring out that ifugoa tribalism style...kill or be killed and weaken the undefeated superiority mentality of all these American youngsters.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
          The good part is they both say they're going for the ko. We know Pac will. We can only hope 1X is a man of his word.
          Nah! Once he gets tagged, and he will, watch him run. The only remote possibility is that Thurman just opens up immediately creates a wild exchange and Manny gets caught.

Comment

Originally posted by chirorickyp View Post
            Nah! Once he gets tagged, and he will, watch him run. The only remote possibility is that Thurman just opens up immediately creates a wild exchange and Manny gets caught.
            The bold is his plan. He wants an early ko. But yes. When that fire is returned, plans can change. It's not difficult to outbox Pac (if you're a live body). Exchanging with him is.

Comment

The bold is his plan. He wants an early ko. But yes. When that fire is returned, plans can change. It's not difficult to outbox Pac (if you're a live body). Exchanging with him is.
              I don't think he's really ever been outboxed. He's had close fights but not outboxed to a convincing decision. Floyd fought scared and did enough to get by. He was too cautious and refused to close the show in rds 11 and 12. I think Manny's foot speed and angles make it difficult for anyone to outbox him.

Comment

Originally posted by chirorickyp View Post
                I don't think he's really ever been outboxed. He's had close fights but not outboxed to a convincing decision. Floyd fought scared and did enough to get by. He was too cautious and refused to close the show in rds 11 and 12. I think Manny's foot speed and angles make it difficult for anyone to outbox him.
                Keith is a live body.

For the most part, Pac has been taking on safe opponents.

Comment

I can see one of two headlines after this fight:

"Thurman outpoints Pacquiao in lackluster affair."

"Pacquiao adds to legend, scores unanimous decision in action filled fight."

Basically, it will be a fun Pacquiao win or a lackluster Thurman win. I think both of these guys are too experienced to allow a KO loss, unless Pacquiao becomes shot overnight or Thurman just does not care anymore. Excepting that, someone will dictate the pace and distance, and that will tell the tale. I am leaning to a dull, Thurman win, but I am really up in the air on this one. I talk myself in two different directions every time I read another article.

Comment

Even when a thread isn't about May
                    I know right lol ******ation is something else isn't it?😁

Comment

Originally posted by Calibaloc View Post
                      I know right lol ******ation is something else isn't it?😁
                      Adds to his legacy.

Comment

Working...
                      X