Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5 foot man stands up for himself. Gets tackled by dude 3 times his size.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 foot man stands up for himself. Gets tackled by dude 3 times his size.

Damn....................... Pretty ***** move to tackle a dude 3 times smaller than you. Respect to the short dude standing up for himself.

Last edited by HitmanTommy; 07-12-2019, 10:18 AM.

Originally posted by HitmanTommy View Post
    Damn....................... Pretty ***** move to tackle a dude 3 times smaller than you. Respect to the short dude standing up for himself.

He’s calling people outside crying about women who make fun of him because he’s five foot tall on dating sites.This day and age of crazy people and guns he’s lucky that’s all that happened to him.

Comment

So he's mad cuz he can't get a girl. I'm sure there are women shorter than him that he can hook up with but with an attitude like that, I don't know if he would be able to keep a woman.

Comment

Dude was chest bumping people and asking to go outside. He got what he asked for.

Comment

stands up for himself?

he challenged the entire world to a fight and was right up in the face of a woman. or maybe half a foot or so under the face of a woman.

my only beef is the throat grab. if i grab you by the throat i've either got my **** out or i'm killing somebody . again

Comment

It's a giants' world & y'all midgets are just living in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Longhaul View Post
              He’s calling people outside crying about women who make fun of him because he’s five foot tall on dating sites.This day and age of crazy people and guns he’s lucky that’s all that happened to him.

And the others around are lucky the 5 foot guy didn't have a gun.

Comment

Working...
              X