Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Derevyanchenko: Canelo Will Avoid Me, Will GGG Refuse Me Again?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
    geegg aint fighting nobody but canelo and will fight people not even ranked in the top 400 in the process of waiting on canelo to finally say yes, sorry Derv, it aint happenin
    Will be interesting to see what happens with Canelo/GGG etc in their next fights...Canelo is biggest legacy fight for GGG so I can understand him wanting it...DAZN will have some say, good or bad, in who GGG fights though...so we will see.

Rolls wasn't really the fight we wanted btw but he was 8 in IBF and is 15 in WBC...not elite but a top 20 guy at worst

Comment

I think Trip G wins this fight. No reason not to do it. It is a little risky, but a win makes it harder for Alvarez to not respond to the calls for the rubber match

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
        Will be interesting to see what happens with Canelo/GGG etc in their next fights...Canelo is biggest legacy fight for GGG so I can understand him wanting it...DAZN will have some say, good or bad, in who GGG fights though...so we will see.

Rolls wasn't really the fight we wanted btw but he was 8 in IBF and is 15 in WBC...not elite but a top 20 guy at worst
        So who is 10-20 that would make calling rolls top 20 respectable?

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
          No one ever made that logic until he did.
          Yeah...they did...thus his sarcastic statement.

Comment

Mad respect for Derevyanchenko. Can’t think of any other MW more deserving than this guy. Ducking no one willing to fight anybody. I hope Alvarez gives him that payday.

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
              Yeah...they did...thus his sarcastic statement.
              Who & when was that logic said? I want proof.

Comment

He was ranked like #108 at MW. And yes I can name 20 better MW’s then him.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hunt View Post
                  The real question is how is D-chenko getting another shot at IBF belt just 6 months after being beat to it. There must be someone in his management/promo team who's licked up with someone inside IBF. It's ridiculous. Btw, I have nothing against the guy.
                  Haymon must have lots of connections with the IBF, how in hell a guy that just lost to Jacobs a few moths ago is already the number one contender again? IBF wants the money generated from fighting Canelo.

Canelo beats this guy and a week later they will order Jacobs vs Canelo again, just like they did right after the Canelo vs Jacobs fight. ridiculous!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Adamsc151 View Post
                    Derev's a decent boxer, no doubt one of the best in the division; but how can he be IBF mandatory so soon after he lost his last mandated title shot with them? IBF been paid off? Friend on the inside?
                    IBF called an eliminator between him and Culcay. I'm surprised Derevyanchenko was that high in the rankings at the time.

Comment

And here I thought you were a serious boxing fan
                      My bad, the lengths some people will go to defend the aberration of a fight involving Golovkin. Fanboy!!

Comment

Working...
                      X