Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All people who were slamming GGG for Munguia fight....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
    No there was some threads today about GGg maybe fighting Munguia. The usual suspects were sh#tting on him and now... ooops.. Canelo might be fighting him. All of a sudden the groupies disappeared
    No one should s hit on GGG for wanting to fight Munguia now, personally i wouldn't want neither Canelo nor GGG to even entertain the fight as of now. Especially GGG, who IMHO should look for a better name at 160.

Comment

No there was some threads today about GGg maybe fighting Munguia. The usual suspects were sh#tting on him and now... ooops.. Canelo might be fighting him. All of a sudden the groupies disappeared
      That's right.
      I think McDonald's made a thread about how crap was GGG to fight Mungia yesterday.
      It got like 6 pages last time I looked.
      Lmao at these Nelo fans now.

Comment

Come over here. You guys were slamming GGG hard. Moost of you are some hardcore Canelo groupies. I like Canelo so I hate GGG. Same ****** who loved Manny and hated Floyd, or loved Floyd and had to hate Manny.

Funny how life works, now its Canelo who will probably fight Munguia. Keep the same energy now. Want to see you sh#t on Canelo.

No way he was going to fight Kov. He couldnt even fight Jacobs without a rehydration clause. You thought he was going to jump 2 divisions and fight Kov?

Before trying to call me a GGG groupie, he is overrated and been overrated. He is good but just not great. Since that fight in Monte Carlo Isaw alot of flaws in him. Canelo will and has a better career than him. So no point on attacking me.

Lets all sh#t on Canelo now the same way we were GGG.

Lets go
        I just bumped it from yesterday.
        It was the one MotorCityCobra made.

Comment

Ggg fans are the last folks that can *****t on canelo when there guy just faced Steve fucckkin rolls cmon man you can’t get any worse than that.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
            Ggg fans are the last folks that can *****t on canelo when there guy just faced Steve fucckkin rolls cmon man you can’t get any worse than that.
            Rolls was a BS fight and I am not a GGG fan. Get over here groupie. Come show your double standard. Lets go dig on those GGG-Munguia thread to see your groupieness level

Comment

GGG's last fight was so underrated, my friends didn't even know he was fighting that night.

Then again, I think it's so stupid how we've grown accustomed to fighters needing to be undefeated.

Comment

This is a great difficult fight for Canelo. Maybe the best fight that can be made right now.

Munguia walks at 245 and is a beast boxer with great defense and movement.
                Canelo is in a lot of trouble but I think will prevail.

Sarcasm mode on.

Comment

Only Mexicans will be watching that fight.Jaime is like Alvarez who fought Floyd.Too green, so not ready for the fight or prime time.

Comment

boliodogs thinks Mungia is a good fight, he said Mungia did better than Canelo against Smith.

Comment

Neither of them should fight Munguia. The kid isn't even ready for guys like Dennis Hogan.

Comment

Working...
                      X