Collapse
No announcement yet.

More proof John Skipper DKSAB

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You and Frankie both have some f**king issues. I sure as f**k hope you two are paid very well by PBC and DAZN.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      Compare McManus answer to Skipper's. Which one knows what they're talking about and which one is letting the coke talk?
      Idek wtf that XY thing is JS is talking about so I can't make heads or tails of wtf he's even talking about like I've stated.

And most of those other guys mighta just been hoping someone paid them to put on boxing too I don't know about all that or really care cuz its a nothing thing you're focusing on.

This is about sports not boxing anyway. This isn't about a time share its about trying to make DAZN the ESPN of streaming sports content. And yea maybe they will fail, but it has f#ck all to do with boxing if they win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Nehnenqui View Post
        You and Frankie both have some f**king issues. I sure as f**k hope you two are paid very well by PBC and DAZN.
        If both those mfers aren't cashing a check DAZN & PBC are living rent free in both their heads.

Comment

Originally posted by Nehnenqui View Post
          Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          If both those mfers aren't cashing a check DAZN & PBC are living rent free in both their heads.
          You wanna know what's funny. Remember when DAZN announced they were showing the fights in commercial establishments? I did 2 bars here. So in actually for paid by DAZN

Not DAZN technically. The company was out of New Jersey. And if they need my help again I'll do it again

Comment

Skipper is the new Peter Nelson.

I fully understand why people have so much faith in this guy and the Eastern European. Trust me, I know why.

Comment

Who was more wrong in this thread. Skipper or bigdunny1?

Comment

The hate is too strong. This is a smoke screen as much as it is a hate thing. DAZN doing ok, not great but ok, stocks going up and its early days. MotorCity is a massive PBC shill and the PBC aint healthy at all. Investors kicking off, billions gone, Haymon having to over pay his fighters to stop them taking good high risk fights and keep them in house where their fights generate next to nothing. Company trying to sell up, other folks interested but being very cautious, something has spooked them.

Its not all roses at the PBC so the shill has to work double hard trying to turn our attention to his pet project DAZN. Its all fun and games with Motor****ty. quite possibly the sites biggest troll? He sure gets my vote.

One thing Skipper does know, he knows what a massive duck looks like. His meeting with Wilder, Winkle and Haymon taught him what a massive duck looks like. He watched it waddle out of the room without even a haggle. Just a quack.
                Last edited by DaNeutral.; 06-24-2019, 02:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                  It means PBC weren't making any money. And they still aren't.
                  Exactly. Skipper said PBC won't make money and guess what they haven't. They lost almost 1B of investors money and those investors are furious now forcing Haymon to sell so they can try and recoup SOME of the hundreds of millions they lost. Forget profitable they won't even break even. The irony is loser Motorcity created a thread a couple months ago saying DAZN would fail and were on the cusp having to sell the company. Weeks after he said that guess who is the company trying to sell for pennies on the dollar.... PBC lol

Who was more wrong in this thread. Skipper or bigdunny1?
                  Which company is on the block to be sold for pennies on the dollar? PBC is so deep in the hole and they ain't got no money left that's why all their decent fights being sent to PPV. What happened to Free boxing? Haymon being forced to sell because his investors are wiping their hands clean of the PBC mess and want out.
                  Last edited by bigdunny1; 06-24-2019, 02:14 PM.

Comment

I fully understand why people have so much faith in this guy and the Eastern European. Trust me, I know why.
                    Cuz he used to be a major component of ESPN's success over the last 2 decades?

Idk that many people know or care about the billionaire guy to be THAT invested in him to begin with. I'm guessing ~98% of people couldn't pick him outta a lineup. I'm guessing even more people couldn't remember &/or spell his name.

Comment

John Skipper will be the first to tell you he is no Boxing Expert or anything like that. A lot of the fighters that fight on DAZN he doesn't know besides Canelo and AJ the two biggest names on the Network and it is nothing wrong with that. It is Skipper job to get the rights to more popular sports on the platform in America, particularly NFL Content in America!

Question: But do you succeed here by getting a bunch of the existing boxing and fighting fans to pay you $10 a month or do you need to broaden that audience and go for, “If this is really going to work, we’ve got to actually make this a more mainstream sport again?”

Skipper: We succeed if we can be in enough countries with a good enough product to drive dramatic numbers of subscriptions around the world. In the United States, I think we can drive a million-plus subscriptions with boxing. We are in the process of talking to lots of people about other rights deals. We have no intention to make it a fight network or a fight channel.

Question: You’ll start there, because that’s where you...

Skipper: That’s what we could start, aggregate the first million subscribers, begin to look at where there are opportunities that will be, in many cases, inventive, niche. I mean, just in terms of buying the most popular live events in this country, those rights are tied up for a long time.
                      So "BOXING" is just what is available for DAZN at the moment so it is top Priority in America. However, that changes quickly and the budget for Boxing will go way down IF they're able to land more popular sports like NFL and NBA Content

So Yeah...Skipper Don't Know Sh#t About Boxing! However, he does know a lot about building up a Sports Network!
                      Last edited by sicko; 06-24-2019, 02:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X