Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 06-21-2019, 02:27 PM #61
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 7722 Post(s)
GhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,276.84
Total Points: 118,165.97
Top Rated Poster - ironmt Here Is to another great post - ironmt For calling it like it is - 1bad65 Great comment, sir. - Tony Trick-Pony Great points, man - Tony Trick-Pony 
:lol1: - Szef Well said, man - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 

Paulie is a lowlife scumbag. I think he wins this fight, but he is a classless, bitter piece of shyt.
GhostofDempsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-21-2019, 06:45 PM #62
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 801 Post(s)
Boxingfanatic75 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingfanatic75 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingfanatic75 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingfanatic75 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingfanatic75 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingfanatic75 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingfanatic75 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingfanatic75 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingfanatic75 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingfanatic75 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingfanatic75 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,214.72
Total Points: 21,846.37
Well said! - Nomadic 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMA >>> BOXING View Post
LOOL such a triggered *****

stay in ur fantasy world dumb****
im reading and knowing behind this account is a ***** who was never in an actual fight and defending his bum ass boxer like he is some kind of magical warrior
only thing paulie can do is to run back to his gym and hide behind those big ass gloves.
he even said that in an interview lool
:****you::****you::****you:
Is “triggered” what the kiddies use these days when an actual intellectual is over the target and they have a hard time coming to terms with this? So to deflect and make the subject about the individual they spurt out anything that comes to their minds? Kind of like diarrhea of the mouth.

One last thing, the next time you open your [email protected] holster first figure out who you are talking to. I’m a Marine Corps veteran. I guarantee I did more fighting than what you’ve seen on television. So please take your bloviating (I know you’ll have to look that up) elsewhere because I haven’t the time to teach a child.

Last edited by Boxingfanatic75; 06-21-2019 at 06:47 PM.
Boxingfanatic75 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2019, 07:06 PM #63
Contender

Quoted: 107 Post(s)
bigtyivier2k2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Total Points: 10,584.50

Im from brooklyn and one of my friends saw Paulie 3 weeks ago and said he has a cast on his hand. Clearly he didnt disclose this to anyone otherwise there wouldnt be a fight but im itching to put money on Lobov due to this
bigtyivier2k2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2019, 08:23 PM #64
Contender

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
MMA >>> BOXING has a reputation beyond reputeMMA >>> BOXING has a reputation beyond reputeMMA >>> BOXING has a reputation beyond reputeMMA >>> BOXING has a reputation beyond reputeMMA >>> BOXING has a reputation beyond reputeMMA >>> BOXING has a reputation beyond reputeMMA >>> BOXING has a reputation beyond reputeMMA >>> BOXING has a reputation beyond reputeMMA >>> BOXING has a reputation beyond reputeMMA >>> BOXING has a reputation beyond reputeMMA >>> BOXING has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 3,035.55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
Is “triggered” what the kiddies use these days when an actual intellectual is over the target and they have a hard time coming to terms with this? So to deflect and make the subject about the individual they spurt out anything that comes to their minds? Kind of like diarrhea of the mouth.

One last thing, the next time you open your [email protected] holster first figure out who you are talking to. I’m a Marine Corps veteran. I guarantee I did more fighting than what you’ve seen on television. So please take your bloviating (I know you’ll have to look that up) elsewhere because I haven’t the time to teach a child.
lol did u went through library books to write the first paragraph??:****you::*******: dont pressure your self darling
u more look like a dumbass everytime u replying to me
thats what triggered *****es do, so i dont blame u
and the last thing,
i dont give a **** whether u are marine corps vetern or john rambo, go hide behind your gun and dont spit bull**** about fighting again
MMA >>> BOXING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2019, 06:39 AM #65
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 801 Post(s)
Boxingfanatic75 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingfanatic75 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingfanatic75 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingfanatic75 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingfanatic75 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingfanatic75 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingfanatic75 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingfanatic75 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingfanatic75 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingfanatic75 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingfanatic75 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 21,846.37
Well said! - Nomadic 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMA >>> BOXING View Post
lol did u went through library books to write the first paragraph??:****you::*******: dont pressure your self darling
u more look like a dumbass everytime u replying to me
thats what triggered *****es do, so i dont blame u
and the last thing,
i dont give a **** whether u are marine corps vetern or john rambo, go hide behind your gun and dont spit bull**** about fighting again
Yup over the target. Have a nice day in your trailer today.
Boxingfanatic75 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2019, 07:02 AM #66
Interim Champion

Quoted: 230 Post(s)
Ca$ual Fan is a splendid one to beholdCa$ual Fan is a splendid one to beholdCa$ual Fan is a splendid one to beholdCa$ual Fan is a splendid one to beholdCa$ual Fan is a splendid one to beholdCa$ual Fan is a splendid one to beholdCa$ual Fan is a splendid one to behold
Total Points: 12,839.01

Is there a 'ground and pound' rule in this fight? That's what I want Lobov to do this piece of Shit. I hope he breaks his face and Paulie cries.
Ca$ual Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2019, 10:20 AM #67
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3377 Post(s)
Boksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,144.15
Total Points: 54,133.66
lol - denium lol - denium Imagine it's your dad - denium lol - denium lol - denium 
Dildo Queen - denium F4gg0t - Paddy Mashdown F4gg0t - Paddy Mashdown F4gg0t - Paddy Mashdown Your mum is a fat slag. - Paddy Mashdown 
So you can pretend it's Anthony Joshua's bell end. - ShoulderRoll Here's another for your collection ;) - Boxing Goat This is the medal for the biggest idiot on Boxingscene - Boxing Goat Have a brew, sir. Good post! - Tony Trick-Pony You are homo 4 Hearn - !a! 
You are homo 4 Hearn - !a! You are homo 4 Hearn - !a! You are homo 4 Hearn - !a! for your collection - Sn1 For the collection - SuperHanz 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - __________ Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - __________ Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - __________ Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - __________ Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - __________ 

Paulie is a hardcore, war Paulie!
Boksfan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2019, 03:40 PM #68
Contender

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
MMA >>> BOXING has a reputation beyond reputeMMA >>> BOXING has a reputation beyond reputeMMA >>> BOXING has a reputation beyond reputeMMA >>> BOXING has a reputation beyond reputeMMA >>> BOXING has a reputation beyond reputeMMA >>> BOXING has a reputation beyond reputeMMA >>> BOXING has a reputation beyond reputeMMA >>> BOXING has a reputation beyond reputeMMA >>> BOXING has a reputation beyond reputeMMA >>> BOXING has a reputation beyond reputeMMA >>> BOXING has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 3,035.55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
Yup over the target. Have a nice day in your trailer today.
have a nice day and go watch your boyfriend fight
MMA >>> BOXING is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List