No announcement yet.

So is Murica going to war with Iran?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    Iraq was never bad... “w” George .... is a coke head, low IQ fool. Same as butler it Bush W had the codes to atomic bombs.

Butler.... sweeping pigeon crap...

I am a Jew, Spanish Jew .... low classs garbage... according to other Jews.. if I need a job... it’s there.. along with.. rich Jews calling me an idiot for caring about you, and other non Jews..

Never mind
    Iraq was pretty bad, ask people who were there , plus you know it added about a trillion to the national debt.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
      I wonder how many of these proud Nationalists will enlist if we go to war?
      They're all too old and fat to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyo View Post
        Iraq was pretty bad, ask people who were there , plus you know it added about a trillion to the national debt.
        I care more about the victims of false flag operations than I care about money...

People say... as they misquote the word of GOG
        I’m a Jew.... I seek GOD... daily

They say money is thhe root of all evi

Wrong...

It’s the love of money that is the root of all evil...

Comment

good to see 1bad65 being hyperbolic as well in the thread, great job! He's getting smarter by not saying lynched though, gotta commend him for that.
          I used no hyperbole whatsoever.

If there is a group of people openly promoting the destruction of our country and committing acts of terrorism, and I send them money, I'm facing very serious charges.

Why do you think a President should be able to do that and not be tried for criminal acts?

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post

If there is a group of people openly promoting the destruction of our country and committing acts of terrorism, and I send them money, I'm facing very serious charges.

Why do you think a President should be able to do that and not be tried for criminal acts?
            Kind of like selling guns to Saudi Arabia right? You know the people that committed 9/11

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post

If there is a group of people openly promoting the destruction of our country
              and committing acts of terrorism, and I send them money, I'm facing very serious charges.

I mean we are doing the same exact thing to Iran......

Comment

I mean we are doing the same exact thing to Iran......
                That's not my point.

Please address my point.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
                  We’re still in Iraq and Afghanistan...talk about

Aren’t we?
                  We are.

Do you think I want us to go to war with Iran?

Comment

attacking Iran almost guarantees WW3. this aient no Iraq who hated their leader and was a segregated country, Iran is united country of 82+ million people who will fight to the death, they have allies all around the world.

The neo-cons seem pretty set on it, all this narrative of Iran is doing this and that is all theatre to convince the masses that whatever attack will be justified.

This has all been planned for well over 20+ years.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Projec...erican_Century

Written before the September 11 attacks, and during political debates of the War in Iraq, a section of Rebuilding America's Defenses entitled "Creating Tomorrow's Dominant Force" became the subject of considerable controversy: "Further, the process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event – like a new Pearl Harbor."[45] Journalist John Pilger pointed to this passage when he argued that Bush administration had used the events of September 11 as an opportunity to capitalize on long-desired plans.[48]

Some critics went further, asserting that Rebuilding America's Defenses should be viewed as a program for global American hegemony. Writing in Der Spiegel in 2003, Jochen Bölsche claimed that Rebuilding America's Defenses "had been developed by PNAC for Rumsfeld, Cheney, Wolfowitz and Libby," and was "devoted to matters of 'maintaining US pre-eminence, thwarting rival powers and shaping the global security system according to US interests.'"[42][49] British MP Michael Meacher made similar allegations in 2003, stating that Rebuilding America's Defences was "a blueprint for the creation of a global Pax Americana," which had been "drawn up for" key members of the Bush administration

and what do you know they just so happen to get their 'new pearl harbour' and go about invading and attacking a bunch of countries that were pre-planned before 9/11 even occured.

Comment

Where was the drone when it was shut down? Was it over Iran?

Anyway this is the kind of impetus that will be sure to fire up pro-war simpletons.

But Iran is much different than Iraq or Afghanistan. They are a more developed nation and they have more significant diplomatic relations with other large nations.
                      Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 06-20-2019, 12:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X