Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis, Tevin Farmer, Diaz Continue To Trade Words

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis, Tevin Farmer, Diaz Continue To Trade Words

The super featherweight three-way of Gervonta Davis, Tevin Farmer and Joseph Diaz continue to save their best talk for when the others already have booked their next fights. All three have managed to begin the week by renewing claims of wanting to face one another. It began on Sunday, when Farmer-who next defends his version of the 130-pound title versus France's Guillaume Frenois on July 27 in Arlington, Tex.-publicly floated an idea for his next fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

talk talk talk talk

talk talk talk

Comment

Haha i hope they actually fight in the ring soon. Berchelt beats them all but he's been talking about 135 so the division might be wide open for these three.

Comment

The most talk is coming from Farmer. If that cross-eyed weirdo doesn’t fight Davis or Diaz next he’s the biggest b**ch on earth.

Comment

Blame al Haymon

Comment

And yet, none of these ***** ass wannabes are even breathing in Lomachenko's direction. They're all trash-talking ******* as far as I'm concerned. Until they fight a REAL champ, shut up.

Comment

Farmer should at the very least fight Diaz next

Comment

Is this Farmer's last fight on his Matchroom deal?

Comment

I just wish Davis had the same energy and enthusiasm when Lomachenko gets mentioned to him and his team. This clown only fight handicaps or smaller guys but I keep from his groupies hes transcendent

Comment

Heard Tank is going to fight Yuriorkis Gamboa after his fight with Ricardo Nunez

Comment

Working...
                    X