No announcement yet.

UK casuals are the most Cringeworthy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
    Lol, shut up, mate. You’re a dumb ****head with pea sized brain. I don’t give a fu..ck about Fury and I think he’s a bum.

However, anyone with a brain knows Dailymail is a racist tabloid. And if you’re gonna use a tabloid to describe and shyt on people in a country, do the same with your own country where a supposedly respectable sports channel and a former world champion is guilty of the same crime.

And Josh will beat both Wilder and Fury on the same night. Eat a fat co..ck, you tosser.
    Gtfoh you crybaby lil dlkhead

Typical cowardly casual fanboi like those I'm talking about. Can't handle the truth & throw your toys out the pram. You are nothing but a tribalistic cuckboi too stupid to have an adult conversation. Your probably like 16 yrs old right?

NOBODY sht on your country you imbecilic lil sht,I have made it clear that I'm only talking about the hundreds of casuals in the comments section & article.

Are you so fckin stupid that you cannot even read a simple post correctly where I specify casuals from the UK not uk fans.
    Last edited by kushking; 06-16-2019, 04:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
      Gtfoh you crybaby lil dlkhead

Typical cowardly casual fanboi like those I'm talking about. Can't handle the truth & throw your toys out the pram. You are nothing but a tribalistic cuckboi too stupid to have an adult conversation. Your probably like 16 yrs old right?

NOBODY sht on your country you imbecilic lil sht,I have made it clear that I'm only talking about the hundreds of casuals in the comments section & article.
      Shut your ass up, dumb casual, lol.

Reference a racist tabloid and act like you have a point when a supposedly respectable sports network and a retired champion from your country are guilty of the same thing.

You’re obviously too stupid to see how idiotic your sound. This is what happens when you have a big head but the brain is the same size as that of a rat, lol. Just like Wilder, all his fans are as dumb as a rock.

Comment

Shut your ass up, dumb casual, lol.

Reference a racist tabloid and act like you have a point when a supposedly respectable sports network and a retired champion from your country are guilty of the same thing.

You’re obviously too stupid to see how idiotic your sound. This is what happens when you have a big head but the brain is the same size as that of a rat, lol.
        Feel free to let the door hit your face on the way out. If your too stupid & cowardly to read a thread without getting sand in your large gaping whore of a vágina you have no business commenting on this thread now do you? If you don't like what I am talking about then put yourself on mute you dumb btch. In the usa we have a thing called freedom of speech that allows all opinions a voice to be heard,even the unpopular or downright repulsive(this thread was neither of the 2) so if your pierce morgan ass is too much of a lil btch to handle it then get the fck out!

Comment

Fury bodybagged the number 2 guy in devastating fashion

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
            Fury bodybagged the number 2 guy in devastating fashion
            Did you know he's actually the 60th ranked hw before suddenly the sanctioning orgs decided to raise his ranking after Fury signed to face him. He jumped from 60th in the world & unranked to being #2 & most alphabet orgs ranked overnight,if thats not a textbook version of the exact same corruption Arum testified in trial about then I don't know what is.

http://www.espn.com/boxing/news/1999/1105/153016.html
            Last edited by kushking; 06-16-2019, 04:46 PM.

Comment

Yeah, UK casuals are the worst, just like US casuals.

Comment

Feel free to let the door hit your face on the way out. If your too stupid & cowardly to read a thread without getting sand in your large gaping whore of a vágina you have no business commenting on this thread now do you? If you don't like what I am talking about then put yourself on mute you dumb btch. In the usa we have a thing called freedom of speech that allows all opinions a voice to be heard,even the unpopular or downright repulsive(this thread was neither of the 2) so if your pierce morgan ass is too much of a lil btch to handle it then get the fck out!
                Ok, KushQueen the KushSerf and KushCasual.

Wilder and Fury are still getting sparked out on the same nigh.

Comment

If you want to see something truly hilarious read the comments & even the headline & article of this Cringeworthy gáyness.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/bo...m-Schwarz.html
                  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/bo...mments-7146137

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/bo...rticle-7146137

How can anyone act like this bum Schwartz even tried to win. This guy was more of a bum & a worse cherrypick than Chavez jr vs Brisch
                  reported for ho-mophobia

Comment

Ok, KushQueen the KushSerf and KushCasual.

I am a filthy peasant casual,come on kushking I need this,I got no dlck man,my dlck don't work man,my bf beats me because my dlck don't work man
                    Calls me a casual & then goes on to claim "Wilder and Fury are still getting sparked out on the same nigh."

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                      reported for ho-mophobia
                      I had actually started to think you were improving in your conversion therapy,I can see I was wrong. You suddenly reverted back to your childish petulant ways.

No surprise from cowards like you,typical loser that has been hiding out in shame crying because you wasted years of your life licking ajs taint & screaming bloody murder at those that refuse to join you or inform you that its unhealthy.

Just so you're aware twit,using the word gayness is not ****phobic except unless if you're heterophobic such as yourself

Why can't you pathetic butthurt AJ fangirls grow some balls & stop acting like manginas who suddenly been nuetered overnight after years of dishing it out?

Comment

Working...
                      X