Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saul Alvarez CLEARLY roided to the gills.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm happy to see the last few posts in this thread were by people seeing sense. Not including BigDramaShow! of course.

Comment

eh, there didn't seem anything roided about him yesterday. He couldn't sustain a high output, he was tiring towards the end of rounds and then tiring at the end of the fight. It wasn't Canelo's best showing, not even close. And perhaps this was more do to how massive Jacobs was and how defensive he fought, but he couldn't hurt his opponent with any one shot either.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDramaShow! View Post
        Y’all fücking salty get a life. this match has VADA testing and both fighters were clean. GTFOH
        If you knew anything about synthetic drugs you would realize that they are changing every day. You can have a completely new drug by changing the chemical makeup by changing a few molecules of any steroid in the slightest bit and it would be completely undetectable by any testing and still give you the same benefits. Same thing people do when they are making MDMA in their basement.

I'm not saying he definitely is using PEDs, but it's not entirely crazy to believe.
        Last edited by PittsburghKid; 05-05-2019, 09:36 AM.

Comment

These haters can’t help themselves. They go into the fight thinking. Angelo will get a gift, he clearly outclasses Jacobs, and they still cry robbery.
          The eye test, punch stats all show a clear victory for Canelo.
          “Oh but he roided doe.” Get real. His physique is that of a guy that started at 19 and is now in his late 20’s. This isn’t Pacquiao moving two weight divisions and knocking guys out. He is a skilled fighter that has put in the work. The second test came back clean. He was tested randomly for the second GGG fight and had a better performance and was test this fight as well.
          Cash Cow Canelo is now known as P4P Numero Uno Canelo.
          Last edited by QballLobo; 05-05-2019, 09:29 AM.

Comment

I have already said it and will again. Canelo is juicing hard. I was asked on another thread and I responded.

No one goes from I have no stamina to Super Stamina man overnight.

Comment

What a stu.pid thread

Comment

"Clearly roided" Really?

Comment

Roided to the gillz and still lost twice to GGG

just another testament to the legacy of GGG

Comment

I do believe he's on on that ish but PEDs don't make your head grow, your head stops growing when you are a teen

Comment

Red k sent TS. You're full of sht. Clenelo is now cleanelo in my book. Very natural body nowadays. Just look at photos of him vs golovkin I, and see how rounded his shoulders were and tight his muscle were, he used to look like a little tank.

Comment

Working...
                      X