• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PotentialToast View Post
    When has he ever looked chinny?
    When he fought an old Klitschko.

Comment

While Ruiz is probably the best fighter that can be whipped up on short notice...he just doesn't have the power to keep AJ at bay. Fast hands, but not much behind them.

This one is over quickly.

Comment

So no more extra gravy on his potatoes? Just the regular amount of gravy then?

Ugh I hate this fight. But respect to Ruiz on getting a call up. The underdog who gets his chance is always a nice little storyline can't deny that. I just don't see Ruiz doing much with it.

Comment

The people in here acting like Andy is some club fighter are in for a rude awakening

Comment

Grinding hard !!!!!!!!!

Let's see the video

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
              The people in here acting like Andy is some club fighter are in for a rude awakening
              I will be absolutely shocked if Ruiz lasts 6 rds.

What Ruiz fight impressed you ? Or are you not impressed with AJ ?

Comment

Ruiz fought ten days ago so should be relatively sharp in there atleast. Physiques dont mean much in boxing the brain is far more important i see ruiz pushing aj at times but losing on the cards.

Comment

I feel sorry for the UK fans who spent money on tickets... flight & hotel expecting to see Joshua vs Miller and will get this instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Larky101 View Post
                    Ruiz fought ten days ago so should be relatively sharp in there atleast. Physiques dont mean much in boxing the brain is far more important i see ruiz pushing aj at times but losing on the cards.
                    If there's an accidental foul is the only way this goes to the cards

Ruiz goes to sleep when AJ wants to put him to bed. AJ might want to get some rounds in.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                      I will be absolutely shocked if Ruiz lasts 6 rds.

What Ruiz fight impressed you ? Or are you not impressed with AJ ?
                      Perhaps it’s a combination of both. I’ve always had Ruiz Jr as a top ten heavyweight, and I had him winning against Parker also. He has incredible hand speed for a man his size (probably the fastest at Heavyweight) not to mention he’s shown he can go a full 12 rounds without gassing, which Joshua can’t do. It’s also my opinion that Joshua struggles against shorter heavyweights (Takam, Povetkin) so it could be the perfect storm. Am I expecting a Ruiz win? No. But I wouldn’t be surprised if it happened.

Comment

Working...
                      X